suggested searches

M.A.C. Cosmetics

MAC Blot Powder
707 Reviews
Have been curious about this product for quite some time, and glad I finally purchased it. What I love about this product is it does what it says it will do; it absorbs excess visible oil and slightly blurs/smooths skin ensuring the result is naturally great looking finish to the complexion. I’ll admit I use this most on days where I’m not wearing foundation as it just evens out my complexion just enough and ensures that after my skincare routine I have a healthy matte finish my skin. This does work to set your makeup but there are longer wearing products and techniques otherwise to set with admiringly— does work fantastic as a touch up powder to keep on you and use throughout the day FOR SURE. I wear medium/deep and for reference I’ll list my foundation shade in the below brands: NARS: Barcelona (all formulations) LANCÔME: 420N (TIU liquid) ARMANI: 6.25 (luminous silk) MAC: C5 (face and body) MAKEUPFOREVER: 3N42 (HD new formula)

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

Efterlader huden mat og jævn. Findes i mange forskellige nuancer, så der er en til enhver hudfarve. Er nem at bruge og påføre.

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

MAC's blotting powder has been my holy grail botting powder for years. I've tried other brands, but always come back to this one. I've purchased it in the shade Dark, but it is somewhat dark on me so I'll be purchasing Medium Dark next time. But, as someone who has an oily T-zone this has been an face saver and blots very well. So, give it a try!

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

This never got cakey looking no matter how many times you touched up! Best trick was to apply over liquid foundation, then brush on Studio Fix Powder Foundation for a seamless look that did not change the color of the foundation

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

I really liked this pressed powder. It goes on so smoothly and I keep it in my purse for touch ups. It never left a mess in my purse. It is so easy to work with it.

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

MAC concealer and foundation is the best for me I'm using this right now and I'm very happy with Macy's it covers all the imperfections on my face that I was ashamed of and it stays on until I wash my face

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

Llevo usando este producto desde un tiempo y es genial, son unos polvos compactos ligeramente colorados perfectos para un acabado natural y mate, perfecto para pieles grasa; no se siente para nada pesado es un producto muy simple sirve tanto para sellar y hacer que te dure más tu maquillaje o como opacante para hacer diventar tu piel más mate o eliminar brillo… se los recomiendo un montón

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

Go-to purse powder for most of my adult life. The compact is nice & sleek. I prefer to toss the terry-cloth-like sponge that comes with and use with the velvety-finish round sponges you can buy separately at the MAC stores or online. Gives a beautiful matte finish that lasts without looking heavy or chalky.

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

I’m usually not a huge fan of Mac cosmetics but this stuff is so good! I have such oily skin and have tried so many foundations that I just gave up until I found the new Lancôme matte foundation! This blotting powder pairs perfectly with it and does wonders throughout the day!

Product reviewed: Blot Powder Pressed

I have oily skin and this definitely helped with oil throughout the day. I have repurchased this product multiple times and have not found a better powder than this. [product:mac-cosmetics-blot-pressed-powder-042oz/12g-medium-dark]