M.A.C. Cosmetics

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Big fan of this blob powder! It’s a staple in my make up bag! I would highly re moment this product to everyone. It leaves a perfect dewy look which is exactly what I’m going for.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love Mac blot powder it absorb the oil on your skin and somehow refreshes the finish of your makeup without removing any layer of makeup on your skin and most important there is no flash back... It's a must have in your purse all summer long
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Have been curious about this product for quite some time, and glad I finally purchased it. What I love about this product is it does what it says it will do; it absorbs excess visible oil and slightly blurs/smooths skin ensuring the result is naturally great looking finish to the complexion. I’ll admit I use this most on days where I’m not wearing foundation as it just evens out my complexion just enough and ensures that after my skincare routine I have a healthy matte finish my skin. This does work to set your makeup but there are longer wearing products and techniques otherwise to set with admiringly— does work fantastic as a touch up powder to keep on you and use throughout the day FOR SURE. I wear medium/deep and for reference I’ll list my foundation shade in the below brands: NARS: Barcelona (all formulations) LANCÔME: 420N (TIU liquid) ARMANI: 6.25 (luminous silk) MAC: C5 (face and body) MAKEUPFOREVER: 3N42 (HD new formula)