BY MAC COSMETICS

A Silky-soft "Beauty" Powder That's Delicately Tinted And Luxuriously Pearl. Goes On As An Ultra-fine, Shimmering "Veil" To The Skin. Can Be Applied As A Highlight, Soft Blush Or Overall Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Multi-purpose
  • For Use All Over Face
  • Adds A Sheer Veil Of Colour Or Highligh

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush As Desired.

Charnie M.
Orlado
I only use MAC powder. goes well with my skin and have no complaints. Bit pricey but worth it
Natalie A.
I use this powder to set my makeup. This powder is just trully amaizing . i can't believe it.
Tania C.
Los Angeles , CA
I have had my powder for sooo long and I swear it’s so amazing!! My skin never looks flakey
Barbie S.
I love this. I usually just add it on my cheeks over my blush. Giving me a shimmery look.
Paris🎀 I.
Michigan, Westland
Amazing finishes my looks very nice so they look very beautiful I love this product!!!
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Love Mac beauty powders the colors are so beautiful and pigmented I really recommend it
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Just buy the basics. Love mac. It stays in place all day. Easy to use. But gets cakey.
Jessica H.
So in love with all MAC products. This is one of my favorites. Such a beautiful finish.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love Mac blushes. They are highly pigmented and they have an amazing color range.
Jessica L.
Freshwater
Love this makes my makeup looks so good after applying it on top of my makeup
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
It's it like a normal powder foundation, or something else? I've seen some that look all shimmery and some that are matte and am just unsure if it's what I'm looking good for.
Isis A.
Omg i really love alpha girl and play it proper but how much does it cost?
Dalila G.
Are these the same as their good luck trolls collection?
Isis A.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give a shimmering look