BY MAC COSMETICS

A Silky-soft "Beauty" Powder That's Delicately Tinted And Luxuriously Pearl. Goes On As An Ultra-fine, Shimmering "Veil" To The Skin. Can Be Applied As A Highlight, Soft Blush Or Overall Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Multi-purpose
  • For Use All Over Face
  • Adds A Sheer Veil Of Colour Or Highligh

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush As Desired.

MrsJ M.
To be honest the product is okayūüėĎIt is not that pigmented but can use it as highlighter. The reason I bought this powder is because of the packaging lol and I love trolls when I was kid. I can replace the powder anytime and use the packaging with diff. Powder inside‚ėļÔłŹ
Tian L.
Love the Mac trolls beauty powders. It's very very faint in pigment, it isn't a highlight or a bronzer. It's finely milled powder that makes your face glow with a sheer wash. It's on sale right now for 11 bucks on the Mac website. Worth the price. Highly recommend.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love this color and formula of beauty powder from MAC. It gives the skin a hint of color and a nice subtle glow. It is very finely milled powder, so you don't have an over powdered look when you use it.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
This is a really great product to finish off your look. I apply it after foundation to add a glow to my skin. It can be a bit shimmery, but not overly done. I really like this product as a highlighter.
Jane B.
I have this powder in the color play it proper from the Trolls collection. This is a beautiful highlighter, but it is one of those that truly does HIGHLIGHT imperfections, so be careful!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Cute but unnecessary. It's nice to "dew" up your finished face with a shimmery glow but you don't need to have it for your makeup to look nice. It barely makes a difference.
Diana A.
I'm in love with this product! It gives my skin such a pretty, soft glow. The brush picks up a very fine powder and it sweeps over the skin for a luminous glowing look.
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
This is one of my favorites as a multi purpose highlight and blush finisher. Some sparkle and color illumination and an awesome array of colors... I bought three.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
I liked the mac beauty powder it looked great not to dark and not to light mac makeup seems to be great but this one is the only one i have from mac makeup. Wish i could try lots more.
Taylor D.
This powder is amazing I love how it applies it keeps my face not oily and I love the texture
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
It's it like a normal powder foundation, or something else? I've seen some that look all shimmery and some that are matte and am just unsure if it's what I'm looking good for.
Isis A.
Omg i really love alpha girl and play it proper but how much does it cost?
Dalila G.
Are these the same as their good luck trolls collection?
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give a shimmering look