BY MAC COSMETICS #100 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A Silky-soft "Beauty" Powder That's Delicately Tinted And Luxuriously Pearl. Goes On As An Ultra-fine, Shimmering "Veil" To The Skin. Can Be Applied As A Highlight, Soft Blush Or Overall Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Multi-purpose
  • For Use All Over Face
  • Adds A Sheer Veil Of Colour Or Highligh

• Apply To Face Using A Brush As Desired.

João Vitor A.
In special  events i try to use it because it is very descreet and makes you arrive in style without catching the attention of everyone around you the super affordable price ande incredible, easy application.
Michaela A.
Strabane, Tyrone
I love the range of colours MAC has available.. my dry skin looks great with the powder. Some powder products are extremely drying but these look great. I feel it makes my make up look natural and not caked..
Sarah V.
Very light and subtle product, quite easy to apply as well. One downside is that you have to be pretty fair-skinned, otherwise it can make you look a bit washed out, as it did for me. The product stays on pretty well, so despite it not being the right fit for me I would definitely recommend it for the more fair-skinned people among us.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I've had a couple of these over the years. the shades the beauty powder comes in are always limited edition and vary in shades depending on the collection. some are more like all over setting powders or natural looking highlight while others are more blushed shades. the ones I've had were used for blush. they were beautiful sheet powders that easily built up
Niki H.
Stoney cfeek, Ontario
I just started using this and I love it and I always get asked what I'm wearing ! I wear it all over my face and gives it a nice feel and is the perfect final touch I would buy this again just a bummer that it's a collection and they won't be selling it again :( but it makes your face look great in high light and in pictures
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
These generally work and a very shimmery highlight for me or as a blush topper. My favourite way to use it is as a blush topper. Having a couple of these in my collection. Has made my blush possibilities endless. Have been buying all the new release colours when ever I can get my hands on them
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
I really like the Mac beauty powders. I have the one from the fairy collection. It makes a really pretty blush with a bit of a luminous sheen to it and is neutral enough to wear everyday. I would definitely try other colours too.
Hermione H.
Tried this on in Mac store and looked amazing! Even lady said too. But I didn't have any money on me. That's why I need INFLUENSTER! So grateful to have a website like this in my life to help me out!
Autumn H.
Okay so this Mac powder is great for fair skinned people like me! It's subtle and gives a nice glowy like finish. Dark skinned people could probably use it too because you can build the color some.
Talent M.
This is a wonderful product as it can be used for multiple purposes. It could be use for a highlight or what i use it for which is blush. The Beauty Powder really blends in well and leaves a lovely shimmer. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
It's it like a normal powder foundation, or something else? I've seen some that look all shimmery and some that are matte and am just unsure if it's what I'm looking good for.
Isis A.
Omg i really love alpha girl and play it proper but how much does it cost?
Dalila G.
Are these the same as their good luck trolls collection?
Isis A.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give a shimmering look