BY MAC COSMETICS

A Silky-soft "Beauty" Powder That's Delicately Tinted And Luxuriously Pearl. Goes On As An Ultra-fine, Shimmering "Veil" To The Skin. Can Be Applied As A Highlight, Soft Blush Or Overall Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Multi-purpose
  • For Use All Over Face
  • Adds A Sheer Veil Of Colour Or Highligh

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush As Desired.

🌙🖤🌙 s.
cumbria
My go to every time! Love the packaging, love the little embossed troll! My daughter loves it too! I pack a bit on when I want to sparkle (most of the time) and dust over my daughters face if we go anywhere. Love the finish! It can either be subtle or harsh depending on the look you’re going for.
Julia Isabel S.
Me gusta mucho lo uso en cada maquillaje , se puede usar en ambas pieles secas y grasas , muy fácil de usar y de aplicar , pues casi todo el tiene lo mantiene en su lugar , si lo recomiendo a todas /os
jill b.
YEOVIL
very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Rica F.
Anyway, the first item that I got was the Shell Pearl - Beauty Powder. I tracked it down here in Hong Kong and I got the very last piece available! Yes, mine was the last! It was already out of stock / sold out all over Hong Kong. Too bad. I use this as a finishing to add a little highlight all over my face. I love this. I just used this yesterday and it gives my face a sheer glow that I'm aiming for. It can also be used as blush or a pressed powder. Still tracking down the other beauty powder from this collection....
Himeko Y.
This mac dust is great! It combines very well with other products and I like how it is on the face, it adheres very well to the skin and does not damage delicate faces. Totally recommended especially for people with delicate skin. However it is always good to consult with a dermatologist to see which products you can use
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
This product is perfect for the summer. The colour can really brighten up your face as well as being very easy to apply. It blends in the skin perfectly so I would say it would be good for any skin type. I would buy this again however I am not in any hurry as I still have some remaining - product can last long depending on wear.
Amy B.
Wilsden, Bradford
The packaging is gorgeous, it's bright and fun and has a slight pearl finish. The product however isn't the best. The embossed troll in the powder is a nice touch. I just feel the powder doesn't do anything to my face.
GRACIELA P.
What can I say about it? It's the best powder I ever used in my entire life. It's just amazing. I already knew MAC was great but it was better then my spectations. It has a natural look, covers all imperfections and make me feel confident. I bought it more then one time and I'm sure I wanna buy it again, again and again.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I love this powder, I use it as a setting powder after my foundation and it sets it beautifully, it blends out really nicely and super easy to apply! I use it daily when doing my makeup. I will be repurchasing again for sure so I highly recommend
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
I use this as a blush and it works just fine as that. It’s smooth and very soft at glow. Very pigmented and it really gives my face that little pop of color that I need. I would buy this again and I recommend this to all my friends.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
It's it like a normal powder foundation, or something else? I've seen some that look all shimmery and some that are matte and am just unsure if it's what I'm looking good for.
Isis A.
Omg i really love alpha girl and play it proper but how much does it cost?
Dalila G.
Are these the same as their good luck trolls collection?
Isis A.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give a shimmering look