BY MAC COSMETICS

Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have this set of brushes that I use for travel. The brushes are not great quality. When MAC offers these bundles the brushes are not made in America but are mass produced in China therefore the quality of the brush is lacking. The full sized MAC brushes are hand made and made in America. Those brushes are A-1!
Evelyn L.
East Los Angeles
I recently purchased this brushes and let me say that i lovee they are easy to use let are sooo soft
Kimberly J.
crown point, indianw
Would love to test these brushes, I'm due for new ones anyway, so I can be fierce when I go out in public.
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Would love to try these brushes out!! I've been searching for some new ones recently since my little cousins messed up my old ones .. kids lol . Is the crease brush any good?
Megan R.
Texas
Theas brushes are amazing I think you should get them they work really well
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I got them on sale this past Christmas holiday. MAC never disappoints. I would recommend all of their brushes to any and everyone.
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Mac makeup brushes. Mac never goes on sale but these were 25% off for Black Friday!