MAC Archie's Girls Collection Pigment uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Betty Pigment. Highly concentrated loose colour powder to create a subtle wash of colour or intense effect. Does not streak or cake. Easy to blend, long-lasting. Limited-edition packaging features Betty. Note: Pigments are sold by weight not volume. Containers can appear to be less than full due to settling of the product.

MAC Archie's Girls Collection Pigment
  • "This works so beautifully as a hilighter. Very pigmented, beautiful, and sparkly, high quality and very versatile." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this as a gift and a huge MAC fan along with an Archie fan. I loved this product. On my blue eyes, this looked fantastic! It is long lasting. All day and never creased. You can vary the intensity of the color by the amount applied. I loved the way it felt when I wore it. This was the first time using this type of product and it won't be my last. I really did like this and I'm an older lady who is still styling! lol" in 3 reviews
jaky l.
Hated this stuff. Not worth the money for me. It didnt look right with any look i tried. Maybe it was just my skin tone. Idk.
Romina L.
It's a good product but not so easy to use. As much as I love the colour and the texture, I'd not buy it again because I had a lot of problems using it.
La Nita D.
First off let’s say, when it comes to limited editions MAC Archie’s Girls Collection is amongst thee cutest; and Cheers My Dear pigment is my most utilized; brilliant and true to color, a definite must-have for any lover of make up artistry.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Highly pigmented, blendable, sheer, long lasting, color payoff is amazing, but its a little too frosted for me it looks better in package.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
Jayda F.
These pigments are truly life changing! Once I bought these i never went back to all the others, they just remind me of glitter.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I am such a sucker for their limited edition packaging and I couldn't resist when I saw this beautiful pigment. I love MAC pigments because, as a makeup artist and a nail tech, I actually use their pigments as either an ombré for gel nails or even a beautiful chrome color over a navy blue or black gel polish. When you put a good gel top coat (Gelish Top It Off is my favorite) over these pigments they really look stunning!
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
I love Mac's limited edition sets, and the Archie collection was one of my favourites. The colour of this pigment is beautiful, and the staying power of these pigments is great. I definitely recommend any Mac pigments to anyone!
Jonny N A.
Princeton, TX
Good pigment just the color wasn't to my taste but it was a really beautiful color I'm just not the person that likes those colors
Tasha L.
This product is amazing but the only issue I have is the floral scent that goes with it that puts me off slightly but other than that 10/10