MAC Archie's Girls Collection Pigment uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Betty Pigment. Highly concentrated loose colour powder to create a subtle wash of colour or intense effect. Does not streak or cake. Easy to blend, long-lasting. Limited-edition packaging features Betty. Note: Pigments are sold by weight not volume. Containers can appear to be less than full due to settling of the product.

MAC Archie's Girls Collection Pigment
  • "This works so beautifully as a hilighter. Very pigmented, beautiful, and sparkly, high quality and very versatile." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this as a gift and a huge MAC fan along with an Archie fan. I loved this product. On my blue eyes, this looked fantastic! It is long lasting. All day and never creased. You can vary the intensity of the color by the amount applied. I loved the way it felt when I wore it. This was the first time using this type of product and it won't be my last. I really did like this and I'm an older lady who is still styling! lol" in 3 reviews
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I am such a sucker for their limited edition packaging and I couldn't resist when I saw this beautiful pigment. I love MAC pigments because, as a makeup artist and a nail tech, I actually use their pigments as either an ombré for gel nails or even a beautiful chrome color over a navy blue or black gel polish. When you put a good gel top coat (Gelish Top It Off is my favorite) over these pigments they really look stunning!
Heather N.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Mac is amazing and never ceases to surprise me. Their pigment products are unbelievable. You can apply your eyeshadow, have it last all day and it won't even look like you've used any from the container. This product lasts so king and is such high quality, I don't know why you would use anything else
Debra V.
Spring, TX
MAC Pigment shows well. I placed this product on the interior of my eye corner by my nose. Just a little bit goes a long way. It lasts for a long time. I still haven't purchased another one and I bought mine in February. It is sill full. I love it!
Cally M.
mac pigments are so great. they are so universal and pigmented so you can use them for many things without spending too much. i have used pigments for eyeshadow, highlight, and for a little shimmer in my lipstick! would recommend to anyone!
Karen P.
MAC Archie was one of my all time FAVORITE limited edition campaigns, and a lot of it is because the collection had a lot of really beautiful cool tones. This pigment is a beautiful sort of mauve-y purple pigment that lends a cool shimmer to the eyes. It looks amazing layered with some nice cool browns underneath and this patted over for extra oomph. If you can find it, grab one for me.
Jason B.
Best shade of pink!! I dig it & I love it! Blends so beautifully!!! Perfect for a very extravagant evening, with your home girls!! Sparkles and shines so nicely at night or in pictures!
La Nita D.
First off let’s say, when it comes to limited editions MAC Archie’s Girls Collection is amongst thee cutest; and Cheers My Dear pigment is my most utilized; brilliant and true to color, a definite must-have for any lover of make up artistry.
Denise R.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
As always great product by Mac! The color is beautiful! Long lasting! And stays bright all day! A little goes a long way with this product! It's Mac prices so not cheap but worth it if you want a good product! Would defiantly buy this again in another color!
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Cute cute cute packaging!! I am completely obsessed with Mac's Betty pigment. Pigment is what you come to expect from Mac pigments. Great product, cute packaging, long lasting. A little goes a long way!