BeautyLipLip MakeupVoronajj
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic

by Voronajj

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous

How is this lipstick?
Start your review of MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic!
McKenzie F.
Ladson, SC
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by McKenzie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this nude lipstick! It has a pink undertone but is a perfect nude color for the office or interviews.
Victoria S.
Torrington, CT
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by Victoria S.
Love how versatile this lipstick is. It’s sheer and can be mixed with any color you want to tone down. I just wish the cap was clear since I have so many other Mac lips in my kit
Stephanie B.
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my friends said she would not wear any makeup but M.A.C. Since I am very particular about lipstick, I decided that would be the best product to test the brand out. Guess what? I am hooked on this creamy, hydrating, beautiful lipstick! It is the perfect nude shade for me and it lasts a long time. Next, I want to try the satin shade 'Pretty Please'.
Lindsay G.
United states
This is the most beautiful nude lipstick! It is my favorite nude and it would compliment any skintone. I love the packaging, it's sleek and luxurious. Mac lipsticks are perfect for travel too. It has a light vanilla scent but I enjoy it. I highly recommend this lipstick if you're looking for a good nude!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by Lacee L.
I love MAC Blankety!! I actually got this free with the back to MAC program by recycling 5 empties!! yay!! I love this color so much!
Illeana L.
Columbia, SC
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by Illeana L.
This is a perfect nude color! I use it all the time. I think it would be good with any makeup look or just on a casual day. I think if you buy it, it would all be worth it. I recommend this to everyone who wants a shade of lipstick they could use everyday.
Crystal B.
West Memphis, AR
MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick ~Blankety~ Nib, Always Authentic uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lipstick was so creamy, glide on so nice. Felt like lips like nothing was on them, great pigmentations & lasted a good min through food & drinks. The hype is so real. Will be buying a lot more cult colors!
Ashley S.
rockwood
My boyfriend just bought me my first MAC lipstick as an early Christmas gift. Let me tell you this lipstick is the PERFECT NUDE. It’s very creamy and long lasting. I usually put a nude or shimmery gloss on top of it to give the appearance of naturally bigger lips.
Erica S.
30396 Old Office Rd
I love mac lipsticks. This is my go to color. I always get asked what lipstick I am wearing when I have this on. I just wished the formula lasted longer.
Justin T.
I love thos color and formula. It goes on so smooth. This was my first time ever buying a mac prifuct and i a sold. There really isnt any improvement to me. It is very easy to apply and us.