BY MAC COSMETICS

An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Limited-edition teal Alluring... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim T.
I love MAC eyeliners. Very pigmented, my only issue but it's probably me is that I have combination skin! Everything melts.  This product on others though I hear lasts for them. Easy to use, very smooth application!
Paola E.
I love it! It's really pigmented and it made my brown eyes pop out more! Really cute and easy to apply! Perfect for full out looks, you can even wear it in a every day look to add some pop to your eyes so I recommend!
Amber S.
Tupelo
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in black is awesome! It is a bit costly bit the smoothness is worth it. It makes my blue eyes pop. Packaging is simple and easy to open. I would bug it again over any orher
🌸Emma B.
This is a pretty good liner!! I was skeptical at first because I don't usually go for pencils. The packaging? not much to see, and it is a little pricy, but this is amazing. I found it at a max counter but you could get mac anywhere where there is expensive products, like ulta and sephora, I prefer ulta. This is pretty pigmented and is one of the eyeliner pencils I use to this day!
Fahmida N.
This liner is one of my favorite blue liners. I use blue liners usually on my lower for natural looks to add a pop of color or dramatic looks to add more color. This blue liner is very pigmented and glides on the lower lash line very easily and does not smudge.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
this liner is great. it stays all day in the tightline and waterline area. i would recommend to anyone especially people with watery eyes. ive used this many times. it looks great with my green eyes and smudged out on the top lash line as well!!
Smooch P.
Suitland, MD
Every girl needs a black eye liner in her purse. I choose MAC because its not cheap like other brands so it last all day until you take it off. I buy MAC make up generally from MACY'S . It's a little expensive but its worth it. I would highly recommend you go buy this product.
Christina J.
Great product would recommend to all of my friends. It does exactly what it's supposed to with no problems!! I wish I had as much luck from others as I did with this. Without a question the best product I've used!
Rayana M.
Yasss Mac slay me!!! I love a good colored eyeliner and this compares to the Urban Decay 24/7 and the Marc Jacobs liners. I'm a sucker for a good blendable pencil eyeliner and this is a very very good liner.
Fre
MAC nearly never disappoints me! It's super creamy and pigmented! It's not irritating at all and just such a beautiful vibrant color. As usual MAC exceeds my expectations! If you want a good high end eyeliner use this!