MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipstick SIREN SONG uploaded by Julia M.MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipstick SIREN SONG uploaded by Rosa R.

BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Lipstick

Colour plus texture for the lips that made MAC famous. Limited-edition teal packaging, dramatically accented with sheer water droplets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bree F.
I’m going to say I️ give Mac a 3 because they test on animals. The colors are very pigmented and buttery but I️ bet 50 bunnies and animals had to sacrifice their lives and sight to get a good testing done on a damn product. I’m appalled this is still, “okay.” So ridiculous. I️ like the color arrangement but I️ can’t say I’m happy about the whole animal testing. I️ like the pigmentation of the colors but there are many duplicates and alternatives that are just as good and better for the environment and our Mother Nature. I️ know I️ sound like a Tree Hugger or a hippie but no animal should have to suffer so a company and a brand can test and use and torture animals. I’ve refrained from buying these products. You should too. Shame on you Mac.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
My Favourite MAC collection to date. Three packaging is just gorgeous and the light nude and shimmery shades were so fun. I love this collection and have 3 of the lipstick colors. They're all beautiful and I hope the make another collection with packaging something like this in a different color, it's very unique!
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
All I have to say is that the packaging is everything on this lipstick. The color is amazing too it’s a very safe color without being too boring. I never want to get rid of this. I only wish they came out with the collection again or something very similar to it. I love mermaid hair everything.
Olivia L.
So glad I was able to pick up this lipstick, I think It's limited edition. Mac lipsticks are renowned for their amazing formula and I wanted to grab a few more before going on vacation. They price point is great for these lipsticks and the shades are awesome yet diverse for everyone.
Krizia F.
San Pedro, CA
Love how Mac lipstick applies! They have the best color variations and don’t get clumpy when you apply it. The lipstick also lasts for a long time, A little color goes a long way! Would definitely recommend their lipstick for someone who wants to try something different.
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Love this product and use it all the time! Such a great long lasting lip stick I love to use it right before I go out. I bought it online at Amazon where it met my expectations perfectly. I really enjoy using it and would definitely buy this product again.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Hands down Mac has one of the lipsticks formula! They are light weight but have great pigment! It is a little pricey for the everyday girl but definitely worth the money if you can afford it! I always find my at the Mac counter inside belk or Macy’s
Lets S.
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Very creamy. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Alyssa H.
Do love this creamy lipstick although it does love to move around a lot! Make sure you use a lip liner. Packaging is by far what makes this product sing. Found this at Nordstrom in 2014 for their summer enchantments of the sea collection.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
the aquatic lipstick collection was my favorite since I looove mermaids! the packaging was so cute. it was set to resemble the aquatic life and that's just what it did. the colors of the lipstick were rich and creamy and pigmented well.
Naseebah M.
Waterloo, IA
Is this a pretty color?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Is this long wearing?
ana v.
Is this a good colour for clear skins?