MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipstick uploaded by Rosa R.MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipstick uploaded by Julia M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Colour plus texture for the lips that made MAC famous. Limited-edition teal packaging, dramatically accented with sheer water droplets.

MAC Alluring Aquatic Lipstick
  • "mac is amazing and this color is so pretty although the collection is gone and it was limited edition sometimes you can get lucky and find some. it's creamy and not to drying and the packaging is beautiful. " in 24 reviews
  • "Such a gorgeous nude lipstick from MAC cosmetics! I love this shade and wish it could come back and become permanent! The packaging is gorgeous also featuring a lovely teal green. The price is good in my opinion for a great quality lipstick. I would definitely recommend if you see this lipstick to grab it because it is discontinued in this shade. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love mac lipstick they are so moisturizing and long lasting. I highly recommend Mac lipstick for long lasting wear. Although the price seems high I feel you are getting what you pay for." in 21 reviews
  • "I really like thus lipstick because it makes my lips pop, and gives them a very natural look, but also gives color! " in 19 reviews
Bree F.
I’m going to say I️ give Mac a 3 because they test on animals. The colors are very pigmented and buttery but I️ bet 50 bunnies and animals had to sacrifice their lives and sight to get a good testing done on a damn product. I’m appalled this is still, “okay.” So ridiculous. I️ like the color arrangement but I️ can’t say I’m happy about the whole animal testing. I️ like the pigmentation of the colors but there are many duplicates and alternatives that are just as good and better for the environment and our Mother Nature. I️ know I️ sound like a Tree Hugger or a hippie but no animal should have to suffer so a company and a brand can test and use and torture animals. I’ve refrained from buying these products. You should too. Shame on you Mac.
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
All I have to say is that the packaging is everything on this lipstick. The color is amazing too it’s a very safe color without being too boring. I never want to get rid of this. I only wish they came out with the collection again or something very similar to it. I love mermaid hair everything.
Olivia L.
So glad I was able to pick up this lipstick, I think It's limited edition. Mac lipsticks are renowned for their amazing formula and I wanted to grab a few more before going on vacation. They price point is great for these lipsticks and the shades are awesome yet diverse for everyone.
Lets S.
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Very creamy. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
I found this to have noticeably less pigmentation in comparison to the rest and needed a bit of layering to get opaque cover. The formula was pretty similar to Steady Going and did end up looking drier and drier as the day progressed. On the plus side I wore this an entire day with no touchups and it didn’t look too bad. Even after meals I only saw slight wear in the centre of the lips and that was about it. Pretty hardcore!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect color and I love how easy it glides and goes on, it is super smooth and helps keep my lips ready moisturized. I will continue to use and I recommend to all my friends and family, and will use forever.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This is an amazing formula. Its smooth and applied easily. But i give it a four because the color washed me out and made me sick, i did order it online, so i suggest you go in store and try the color!
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I don’t know where to start with this lipstick, everything about it is amazballs!! From the formula to the packaging! It’s like better going over your lips. So silky smooth MAC haves out done themselves on this formula. I have gotten two of my best friends obsessed with this lipstick, I have only trade the nude colors but I do intend on trying more. I will always keep multiples in my bag!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Give me mermaid anything and I’m here for it. Just a hint of mermaid packaging, sea shells, opal sheen. Yes and yes! I love this line. I like all the sea themed colors and items. I love the finish of thesis lipstick. It doesn’t wear for more than a few hours with food or drinking coffee so I have to carry it with me for touch ups!
Naseebah M.
Waterloo, IA
Is this a pretty color?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Is this long wearing?
ana v.
Is this a good colour for clear skins?