BY MAC COSMETICS

High-gloss, glass-like finish tinted with colour. Wear it alone or pair it with Lipstick for a perfectly glossed look. Limited-edition teal packaging, dramatically accented with sheer water droplets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mia R.
Mia R.
Memphis , TN
sadly Limited Edition.
a beautiful nude gloss for Women Of Color. sticky like all lipglasses. wears nicely but only lightly moisturizing.
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Kirkland
I really liked this color, definitely was worth it, i got this in Norstrom and I have to say that I really think the price reflected the quality, another thing that I like was that this product last for at least 4 hours, and I have used this product around four times and I definitely recommend this! I give it 4 starts because I really would like to see more colors!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Lancaster
I'm a sucker for a good lip gloss, and MAC products are probably the best to give me a long lasting bold good feeling lip product, and almost always has the BEST lipgloss, if youre like me and like to finish over your look with a beautiful gloss I recommend MAC Alluring Aqautic Lipglass
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Best lip glass ever stays on all day so u don't have to put it on 20 times a day. It also doesn't dry your lips out like some do..I have used lip gloss and after it wears off my lips are extremely dry but not with this ....I love it
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Azusa , CA
Literally such a perfect color even for an everyday where! Wish I would've stocked up on this product since I lost it on my last vacation! for sure will be taking a visit to Macy's mac very soon to purchase again
Amani A.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Love this lipstick and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Jordis s.
Jordis s.
I love this products it's soooo long lasting and it's definitely worth the price it's easy to apply and like I said it stays all day and the color is so pretty it's definitely for all skin tones!! Everybody should buy this it's great!!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Newark
Love it , great mix between color and gloss ! Not too much color but just enough to be noticed! Very affordable and it lasts forever ! MAC never disappoints