BY MAC COSMETICS #60 in Contouring Kits

All the Right Angles contains everything you need for the perfect contouring in one portable palette. It features velvety Cream Color Base and powerful Sculpting Powder and Shaping Powder to highlight, sculpt and contour your way to impeccably chiseled features. Color(s): dark, light, medium, medium dark. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'All the Right Angles' Contour Palette. Style Number: 5151522. see more...

Me'Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is one of my go to’s for my makeup kit. It has a blush, contour, and highlight. It wears all day and has great color payoff. I wish they made more colors. It is very warm even the contour is on the warm side so I don’t recommend for yellow tones.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this. It’s very easy to use the lighter version first and then put the dark version above it on your cheekbones and blend upward every time. You can always add more of the light color to add the contrasting blend together easily
Erika M.
With having porcelain skin it's hard to find the right contour kit that contains the right colors. Well luckily I found one that does it all. I purchased the "light" shade and the sculpting powder in "bone beige" is perfect. It brings my cheekbones to life without looking like a bronzer like most sculpting shades do. The highlighters in this palette are also really nice ! A+ from me !
Roz A.
Mac's "All The Right Angles Contour Palette" My go to Palette for Spring & Summer!!! It has everything you need for that sculpted & highlighted face!! It has a sculpting powder/shaping powder & a cream highlight base all in one compact ..which makes it easy for travel!!! You can grab one right now on Mac's website on sale for $24.00!!!! Grab them before they're gone!!!!
Arlette B.
Corona, NY
this palettes is easy to use for someone that doesn't really know how to contour yet! And it's a beginning at makeup and it's affordable, I would say that it's not like the best one but it's pretty good I recommend it.MAC 'All the Right Angles' Contour Palette - Medium Dark
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
I literally cannot leave the house without using this product it's expensive and I got it at Macy's. But it's worth every penny. I've been using it for months and if you have the money for it then buy it
Lisa O.
Altadena, CA
I love this palette! As a newbie to contouring, this all - in- one palette comes with a cream color base, sculpting and shaping powders. The creamy base has a gold shimmer which looks great on the skin.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually have this product in light medium but they didn't have it available to select so I'll review here! I got this with a gift card and I'm totally glad I did because it was so not worth the $28 it cost at Macy's. I really thought it would be more pigmented but the contour had to be gone over multiple times for it to look like I'd actually done anything to my face. My Nyx Wonder Stick contour side works way better in this regard.
However, the cream highlight is gorgeous and dewy and totally exceeded my expectations so I guess you win some you lose some!
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
I absolutely love, love, love this palette!! Buildable Color, a stunning spot on contour shade, a creamy beautiful highlight shade and its natural looking. I picked mine up at a MAC Store and it was very affordable- 30% off the regular $40.00 price tag. I purchased this for $28. Absolutely amazing!!
Kimberly D.
Want!! I have used this product twice and I'm in love. It gives my face the desire of wanting to be seen and felt. It's a great contour palette because it gives all the right amount. I used the light so this medium dark would be for a darker skin tone
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this shade work for an NC25, or is the medium better? Thank you!