BY MAC COSMETICS #60 in Contouring Kits

All the Right Angles contains everything you need for the perfect contouring in one portable palette. It features velvety Cream Color Base and powerful Sculpting Powder and Shaping Powder to highlight, sculpt and contour your way to impeccably chiseled features. Color(s): dark, light, medium, medium dark. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'All the Right Angles' Contour Palette. Style Number: 5151522. see more...

Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually have this product in light medium but they didn't have it available to select so I'll review here! I got this with a gift card and I'm totally glad I did because it was so not worth the $28 it cost at Macy's. I really thought it would be more pigmented but the contour had to be gone over multiple times for it to look like I'd actually done anything to my face. My Nyx Wonder Stick contour side works way better in this regard.
However, the cream highlight is gorgeous and dewy and totally exceeded my expectations so I guess you win some you lose some!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
I absolutely love, love, love this palette!! Buildable Color, a stunning spot on contour shade, a creamy beautiful highlight shade and its natural looking. I picked mine up at a MAC Store and it was very affordable- 30% off the regular $40.00 price tag. I purchased this for $28. Absolutely amazing!!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Want!! I have used this product twice and I'm in love. It gives my face the desire of wanting to be seen and felt. It's a great contour palette because it gives all the right amount. I used the light so this medium dark would be for a darker skin tone
Diego O.
Diego O.
this is one of my favorites contour pallet the highlight in it its beutifull its almost like a mini kat von d shade and light, this product last forever you dont need to put setting spray it just stay on and its super pigmented i love it it amazing
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product! It's so easy to apply even if you aren't the greatest or the most experienced with contouring yet. It's not very heavy and lasts throughout the day.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love this!! This palette really helps your face to look small and not round.. Makes my nose look slimmer and nice.. I wear it everyday and it's not grease or smelly..
Annie Leah S.
Annie Leah S.
Stockton, CA
I really love this contour make up. Just perfect for my face and tone. It is also easy to apply and use. Not sticky tho. Just need to retouch after you got few sweats.
MEAGAN C.
MEAGAN C.
This is the perfect contour palette for your makeup bag of course with it being MAC it's a little on the pricey side but the results make it totally worth it !
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a great product to carry in your purse for a touch up or if your going simpler. I love the size and the color contrast. GraAt product.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV
A great contour palette by Mac. It blends well without any harsh grey or muddy looking lines. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Its cream or powder?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this shade work for an NC25, or is the medium better? Thank you!