BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Lipstick

Lipstick Hearts Aflame (Matte) see more...

• How many mac lipsticks do you have? MAC Lipstick5 Answers
  • What is the name of shade??1 Answers
  • ايش الدرجه المفضله بالنسبه لك من ماك ؟ what's your favorite shad...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
MAC is the talk of Cosmetics, I would love to try this beautiful lip color. I have been looking for colors, and a nice product that would look good on my lips. I know MAC would do just that.  It would be Amazingly nice to receive this to start my new updated collection. I would highly recommend trying this amazing color. To add that wow  factor to your lips.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Kelly S.
Gaborone
This lipstick is amazing, my upper lip doesn't quite take color but it did with this one. It's super easy to apply and I buy it every time I run out of it. The packaging is cute and classy at the same time and I would definitely buy it over and over and over again
Caakefaace F.
Omg this shade is too die for!! Gives you a grungy/vampy sxy look! The packaging is cute, i love macs logi. I always shop at mac just for the lupsticks. This one was very easy to apply which i appreciate alot. The pigmentation is amazing! I totalky recommend it!
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Classic fall color in an amazing formula. Not matter what lippy I try, I always find myself going back to my tried and true Macs. It glides on smooth without drag and gives great color payoff in just one swipe. The classic shape lets me get really detailed.
Keara M.
Lancaster, PA
I love this product. I’m more of a nudes type of girl. They go on smooth and they are long lasting. I can get threw my whole day without refreshing my lipstick. I swear by this and recommend to everyone. I buy a couple at a time because they go fast.
DeeDee B.
Nashville, TN
I love the color of this lipstick and how well it stays. It fades, but fades really well throughout the night. What I don’t love is the price tag. It’s definitely on the more expensive side. So not recommended for the poor grad student. There are other great brands you can get for much cheaper.
SHAWNACIE T.
Mesquite , TX
MAC will always be in my top 5, they never cease to amaze me . This color is so gorgeous on my lips, definitely gives my beautiful brown skin a pop. This is the perfect night time lipstick, and it last all night. I’ll for sure recommend this to others!!
Sarai h.
It’s a really great color. I love bold colors so that’s a plus for me. It doesn’t last long it’s like any other regular lipsticks you buy. It is smooth than other lipsticks when you are applying it on. I do recommend it if you don’t mind it not lasting you all day.
Ana J.
I love everything about this lipstick! The way it looks, the way it smells and the way it glides on. Although it is pretty pricey, it quite last along time. I would recommend everyone to at least give it a try once, It looks great on all skin tones
Alyssa E.
What is your favourite mac lipstick shade?
How many mac lipsticks do you have? MAC Lipstick
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
ايش الدرجه المفضله بالنسبه لك من ماك ؟ what's your favorite shade from mac lipstick?
IKA G.
Aldaia, Valencia
¿Cuánto dura?
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
The color looks so amazing.. Does it look the same when applyed on the lips???