MAC A Novel Romance Lipstick Collection (A Novel Romance)

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous. 3 g / 0.1 US oz see more...

Tina M.
Goldsboro NC
This product was a little more higher priced but definitely a fabulous product, if you can splurge on a product then you need to get this! The color options are to die for and the lip feel is perfection! The pigmentation is high too! I’d tell everyone to purchase this if you want a taste of pure 100% Amazingness!
Kate R.
Lincoln, NE
A great long lasting lipstick! A bit pricy because it is MAC but if you are willing to spend the money it is totally worth it! Can be found in Sephora and online! Very creamy and packed with pigment I will deff be buying another sometime!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Mac lipstick is always amazing. It feels great going on your lips and they have a great selection of different colors. It's a bit more pricey but if you're looking to treat yourself this is definitely the best lipstick to do it with.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love Mac they have such a lovely and beautiful colors. I got a bunch of them before and they have never disappointed. The only thing I do not like is they are not cruelty free come on get on board Mac get on the board of cruelty free
Courtney B.
I really liked this lipstick and used to use it as my everyday lipstick, but it tends to not last long for me. Even though I love the color, I probably won’t be buying another. I could get some that’s $8 that will do the same thing.
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
You guys. Oh my gosh. I LOVE it!! It is the perfect "minimal cool pink" color without being too cool-toned, blue-based and it definitely doesn't go into that super pale or white-based look....if that makes sense. It's like a baby pink that seriously just brightens up my face without the product being a super bright or bold color.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
This was one of the best lipsticks ever. My color was red my aunt bought it for me. The matte finish off this lipstick was great. I typically wear lipgloss only not too much lipstick. But when I do I like a matte finish.
Alma R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the perfect pink lipstick. One thing i know for sure, Mac lipsticks feel amazing on the lips.It lasts a while and compliment any shade of skin. These were my first lipsticks i ever purchased and i still buy them!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac's lipsticks are guarantee to stay on and look fabulous through the entire day! You may have to splurge a little bit more then the typical drug store lipstick but when it comes to looking beautiful it's worth the money!
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
This color is soooo amazing. I wish that I bought two! It was regular priced and had the same packaging. The color lasted pretty long and it was vibrant pink. It’s one of my favs and I would definitely recommend it.