BY MAC COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipstick Hearts Aflame (Matte)

MAC A Novel Romance Lipstick
  • "I am in love with this lipstick! It is long lasting and super pigmented!! You must try it! I admit that it is well worth the money. " in 116 reviews
  • "I Love love love dark colors on my lips! This color especially compliments all skin tones and is definitely my favorite fall color! It was creamy and just amazing formula! " in 63 reviews
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
MAC is the talk of Cosmetics, I would love to try this beautiful lip color. I have been looking for colors, and a nice product that would look good on my lips. I know MAC would do just that.  It would be Amazingly nice to receive this to start my new updated collection. I would highly recommend trying this amazing color. To add that wow  factor to your lips.
Kelly S.
Gaborone
This lipstick is amazing, my upper lip doesn't quite take color but it did with this one. It's super easy to apply and I buy it every time I run out of it. The packaging is cute and classy at the same time and I would definitely buy it over and over and over again
Caakefaace F.
Omg this shade is too die for!! Gives you a grungy/vampy sxy look! The packaging is cute, i love macs logi. I always shop at mac just for the lupsticks. This one was very easy to apply which i appreciate alot. The pigmentation is amazing! I totalky recommend it!
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Classic fall color in an amazing formula. Not matter what lippy I try, I always find myself going back to my tried and true Macs. It glides on smooth without drag and gives great color payoff in just one swipe. The classic shape lets me get really detailed.
DeeDee B.
Nashville, TN
I love the color of this lipstick and how well it stays. It fades, but fades really well throughout the night. What I don’t love is the price tag. It’s definitely on the more expensive side. So not recommended for the poor grad student. There are other great brands you can get for much cheaper.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love mac products this lipstick is the bomb.com. I loved how dark it was on my skin tone. I like dark lipsticks because they stand out. I love how matte it was. Also it last all day. I was very sad when i ran out. Definitely would buy again.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love this color its deep and defiently sexy. I wore this color at my senior prom snd it lasted all night. It disbt smeer it applied great snd smoothly and price was just right. Eould love to try more MAC products. MAC Cosmetics
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love mac lipsticks so much they are to die for I can put this lipstick on in the morning and I swear it will stay on all day without having to apply every time I eat or drink something these are just amazingly pigmented comfortably matte and stay on spook long. I love how many shades they have. I think they have what ever color you can think of my favorite is this color and whirl but I need to find a new fave color because that has been my comfort go to Color for years.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I love MAC lip products, the price and the quality. Their lipsticks never disappoint, the formula is very very consistent. I purchased this at a MAC store near me. I would recommend this to others. I can’t wait to replenish this one!
Alyssa E.
What is your favourite mac lipstick shade?
How many mac lipsticks do you have? MAC Lipstick
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
The color looks so amazing.. Does it look the same when applyed on the lips???
Tanurima H.
kolkata
What is the name of shade??
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
ايش الدرجه المفضله بالنسبه لك من ماك ؟ what's your favorite shade from mac lipstick?