MAC 6 Lash uploaded by Andrea O.MAC 6 Lash uploaded by LEAR24797 Kimberly H.MAC 6 Lash uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY MAC COSMETICS #32 in False Lashes

Adds length. Provides a full, wide-eyed, spiked look. MAC Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 6 Lash. Style Number: 251438. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Morgan B.
Lexington, KY
I got a makeover at my local Mac counter and I purchased these lashes for them to use. I love that they are reusable. When I had my makeover the artist was able to put them on seamlessly. However, when I got home to try them myself they were a little hard to apply. I don't think this is because of the product but my lack of experience with lashes. They looked super natural and added some fullness that I desperately needed. I got SO many compliments on them as well!
Cassidy P.
Wake Forest, NC
These are a perfect dramatic but simply gorgeous lash! I always feel gorgeous and glamorous when I wear these and mine have held up wonderfully for multiple use. I barely had to trim them to fit my eye and the band is strong but flexible. I will purchase these lashes again and highly recommend all MAC lashes because of their stellar quality!
GABRIELA D.
Ontario, CA
I have never been fan of lashes but I really wanted to buy some for a party. Maybe it was because I hardly wear them but I found them so difficult to apply, and for me they were a little too dramatic. When I see lashes on other people I think they look great but for me personally, I haven't had the best experiences with them.
yulitza a.
Bristol, CT
These are a perfect dramatic but simply gorgeous lashhighly recommend all MAC lashes .These MAC lashes give so much volume and length!Loved this! Super thick and super long.they last a long time for several useLove mac lashes.These glamour style make the look I am going for - the look of abundant natural lashes ..LOVE THEM:)
Ashley
When I first got these lashes I didn't leave the house without them. I love bold, glam, dramatic makeup so these are perfect for me. The band is really flexible which makes applying them super easy. I always get compliments when I have these on. I usually buy multiple packs at a time just to make sure I don't run out.
Melanie C.
Gahanna, OH
I'm a big fan of MAC products to begin with and was happily pleased with the eyelashes by MAC as well. They dramatically changed my entire look (which is what I was going for) and made me feel like a star. I wish I couldn't feel them touching my eyes as much as they do, but that is something that you get used to!
Kaitlyn P.
Windermere, FL
These MAC lashes give so much volume and length! They are very bold! If you are a first time user I would recommend a lighter pair first. I have used them so many different times. I mainly use these for special occasions or going out. They are not day to day lashes in my opinion. I would recommend to anyone!
Sadhana B.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought it to use the night at my last birthday party. He looks so well, my friends loved it. I still have it saved and I know I can reuse it a few times. My other MAC lashes could use 5 times. Yes indeed I point and come back to buy more often. Already Mac lashes I use to 6 years and always I love it!
Yetzirah C.
These are one of my favorite lashes to wear when I do wear lashes. With the mac eyelash glue they stay on for a very long time. They are pretty easy to apply if you are familiar to apply them. I already have very long lashes but I love to wear these on special occasions to make them look more full.
Sierra A.
Toledo, OH
I love a dramatic eye. But when it comes to lashes they usually fall short ifnwgat I am looking for. Mac has never proved me wrong. They have every style you would need for any type of day, events, or function. With my dramatic looks I love 6lash. It has always been a staple in my bag.
Erika G.
I have been looking for a good eyelash and I've heard this are good but i want to know if anybody would recommend them. I just started to put fake eyelashes since my are pretty short.
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
I'm always having problems with putting on eyelashes correctly. Any tips? What's the best kind of glue? And brand to buy eyelashes that look natural.
Annie S.
How different are these from the Ardell ones?
Rachel I.
Are these really heavy on your real lashes? I've had problems with thick fake lashes being really heavy making it difficult to keep my eyes open.
Jewels A.
How dramatic would these be for a wedding ?