BY MAC COSMETICS #43 in False Lashes

Adds Lush Length. Provides A Full, Wide-eyed, Spiked Look. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

Buy on Nordstrom
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I liked these lashes but honestly I think the drug store lashes are pretty comparable to these. The only difference is with the MAC lashes you will get a few more applications out of them then the one time use drug store lashes. They have a lot of fun choices ranging from dramatic to natural looking. I always tend to go for more dramatic looks especially when buying from MAC. I would definitely recommend asking the MAC MUA to fit the lashes to your eyes and trim them if necessary it will make applying them much more easy.
Alexandra Z.
I love all MAC lashes! So many different styles to chose from. I particularly like these due to the way they make my eyes look, makes my eyes appear larger with more of a sultry look. I use whenever I have a big occasion!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
When i’m looking for a nice pop to eyes i usually use these lashes because they’re really full and super black. This makes my eye makeup look so much more bold. I recommend these lashes if you’re looking for super affordable, and easy to apply falsies. I been using these for so long and have not been disappointed.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love these lashes! I have boxes full of them! I wear them when I’m going out or having something important to attend. They’re light on the lids and aren’t noticeable when you’re blinking. I would definitely purchase these! So worth it!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
Ii don’t really like these lashes come off very easily and are not well-made and I really really expensive you can buy them at Sephora but I do not really recommend These to you but they do look really nice on your eyes !
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I hardly use lashes because mine are already pretty long and lashes I've used in the past just don't feel right on me, but I really liked these lashes when I tried them out. I would definitely use them again.
Christy P.
Hemet
OK WHO DOESNT LOVE M.A.C EYELASHES THEY ARE THE BEST BUT PERSONALLY THE 2$ LASHES DO THE JOB FOR ME JUST AS GOOD AS THESE EXPENSIVE ONES DONT GET ME WRONG IF U GOT THE MONEY LIKE THAT GO WIT THE M.A.C BUT FOR EVERYDAY USE ANY BRAND WILL DO
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I love these lashes!!!! They go with any look...no matter how natural or glam and are very easy go apply and comfortable throughout the day. I get several uses out of them
Erika G.
I have been looking for a good eyelash and I've heard this are good but i want to know if anybody would recommend them. I just started to put fake eyelashes since my are pretty short.
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
I'm always having problems with putting on eyelashes correctly. Any tips? What's the best kind of glue? And brand to buy eyelashes that look natural.
Annie S.
How different are these from the Ardell ones?
Rachel I.
Are these really heavy on your real lashes? I've had problems with thick fake lashes being really heavy making it difficult to keep my eyes open.
J. R.
How dramatic would these be for a wedding ?