BY MAC COSMETICS #24 in False Lashes

M A C 36 Lash. Originally launched as Sultress Lashes. Full lash, creates a naturally dramatic look. M A C Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapesand densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Lash glue not included. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn , IL
The BOMB.COM! These are my go too lashes always! They remind me of the demi whispies just less whispy. They give just enough volume and flare to the eyes without being too dramatic. It's the perfect last touch to any eye look. Whether you are going super dramatic or even natural. These lashes can be reused a couple times. If you want them to last you a while, put on your mascara before applying these then press the lashes together and make sure you take the glue off the band after every use!
Tabasom P.
Tabasom P.
Surprisingly not as expensive as I thought it would be. They are soft well at least the ones I have and they last long. you can wear them daily & still look "normal." They're both intensely long & natural-looking. They're longest & flared in the middle of the lash & made my eyes look like doll eyes. I've received quite a few compliments while wearing them. If you want lashes that you can wear both to the grocery store & on a sexy date, these are them.
Kasi S.
Kasi S.
Edison, NJ
These are my all time favorite lashes to wear. I have brown eyes and they always stand out when I wear lashes. I think the value is great since they are natural hair with brown and black fibers. The cases can be used for your back 2 Mac recycling so don't throw them out. And I would definitely recommend these. I always have them in my freelance kit for brides.
Mary S.
Mary S.
North Hollywood, CA
I really liked how this looked on me and it complements any eye shape. I think lashes just enhance a makeup look and these are really great to try out. The first time I got them I used a bad eyelash glue and it fell off, but the second time, I used a slightly nicer quality one and it lashes for such a long time. Overall amazing.
Farwa R.
Farwa R.
Elkridge, MD
I love the softness and subtlety of these lashes. With my almond shaped eyes, the crafting of the length towards the edges is beautiful. It really gives the illusion of much longer lashes without having too much fullness in the center. I would recommend these as a great "everyday" option for any girl. My favorites!
Jess L.
Jess L.
I used these lashes for prom and they were gorgeous. They looked so real and full. My lashes stayed on all night and I got so many compliments. It has some great packing so you can save the lashes and use again and they wont get bent! Whenever I need a pair of falsies I always reach for these bad boys
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I absolutely LOVE MAC lashes! With everything from dramatic to natural glam, they have it all. The packaging is great & I actually use the stable box/container to store the lashes after use. You can use the same lashes up to 20+ times depending on how well you care for them! I love the look of these.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
The best lashes ever! For me this set of lashes is glam meets natural! They have the perfect amount of volume and length for someone who wants a full look. I order these online at maccosmetics.com. I would definitely suggest these for a glam look or a night out! These are also great for wedding days!
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
I have fallen in love with Mac lashes ever since I bought one and have used it at lease 15 times. They last with minimal wear! The only down side is that they're expensive! 20$ really? There are other lashes that are comparable to the wear and tear dignity. I suggest Koko lashes which are only 7$.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
I have relatively long eyelashes but they are pretty thin and hard to see. These fake eylashed definitely gave my eyelashes a more volumous look. The difference in lenght compared to my eyelashed doesn't make it look weird, suprisingly. I did have difficulty putting them on however.
Basma a.
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Anneke K.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Anaheim
I always been looking to try these eyelashes. do you guys think they are good??
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Pflugerville, TX
How comfortable are these lashes? Are they light weight and for how much do they retail?