BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in False Lashes

Naturally Angled For Extra Drama On Outer Corners. Adds Naturally Dramatic Length And Fullness. Lashes Are Handmade To Exact Specifications. Each Pattern And Design Is Perfectly Shaped And Arranged To Give A Striking Effect, Whether The Look Is Natural Or Dramatic. Available In A Variety Of Shapes And Densities. If Properly Cared For, Lashes Can Be Reshaped Or Adorned If Desired.

MAC 36 Lash
  • "MAC lashes are the best, they look so natural and apply easy, cost a little more, but totally worth it in hoe they feel and last on your eyes, other brands you can tell right away they are false lashes, these look natural and I totally recommend them!" in 102 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for a little daily glam. They are not natural lashes but they are still very beautiful to where for date night or just a day when you want to be complimented. These lashes are thick but not too thick so for me they are perfect." in 58 reviews
  • "Pretty lashes ... Feels super comfortable and looks really nice on .. I like how you can reuse them after a quick clean of the glue I am Able to wear them again !!! " in 25 reviews
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
These are my favorite lashes for pretty much any occassion. They are not too thick. Tjey make your lashes look fuller with a little wisp in the outer corner of your lashes. I like to put mascara on my natural lashes and then i pop my lashes on. Its better not to put mascara on your fake lashes because that way you can wear them again. I would see these lashes you can wear up to 6 times if you take care of them.
Ariel H.
The lashes that I got were cute and all but the price for them wasnt. But I had to remind myself its mac. Even though it was pricey I was able to wear them a good 3-4 times. I wouldnt buy them again though.
Dana D.
Jackson
I love MAC lashes but they’re overpriced for sure. I’ve used a couple of different styles they are beautiful but if I’m spending that much I’d rather go for mink or silk lashes by Velour or other brands.
Bethany W.
My Mac lashes are not my go to honestly but they are pretty nice. They last for a really long time, they’re easy to put on, but for the price I wouldn’t buy them again. I can get $3 that last just as long and look just as nice.
Bella G.
Absolutely beautiful.. These lashes last the whole day, and they can be worn several times before having to be thrown away. They are gorgeous , and add a beautiful shape to the eye and completes an eyeshadow look.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I received a sample and really liked this. While it doesn't give volume it does give length. It didn't clump and unlike another review I just read, it was easy enough to remove with a two step cleanse with my PC resist perfectly balanced cleanser & Trilogy make up be gone balm. I also haven't noticed any flakes and I will be buying the full size.
elizabeth o.
I have used these lashes over the past 10 years and I am never disappointed. The price has gone up about a dollar every year or so but Im always glad when they are on, an every time I glance in the mirror! They have the perfect brown an black ratio and the gradual length increases as the lashes go to the outer part of your lid.
Adrienne H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wore these lashes when I was still a newbie and likely didn’t know exactly what I was doing. They looked nice and natural and I have gotten multiple uses out of them. However, I tend to prefer drug store lashes. The difference in quality doesn’t warrant the difference in price in my opinion.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
These are great lashes to enhance your natural lashes. My lashes are really long so I use these to help volumize and not lengthen. They're more of a brown/black color made with natural hair and the band isn't thick so they don't pop off in the corners.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my favorite set of lashes. They look so full and natural. It has a mix of black and brown hair to give it the natural look. They are reusable and easy to place back in the case. It is so worth the $17. Did I also mention it’s not synthetic!
Basma a.
Jerusalem
How many times can you wear these ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
How often do you wear falsies?
Danielle B.
How many times can you wear these?
Genesis B.
Pflugerville, TX
How comfortable are these lashes? Are they light weight and for how much do they retail?