BY MAC COSMETICS #5 in False Lashes

Full lash. Adds length, builds volume. M·A·C Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Caroline M.
Glendale , Az
These are full! They are so much fun! Personally, a makeup look isn't finished and put together without falsies and these for sure give you a BAM effect that is stunning! I would definitely save these for a night out but it is definitely up to personal preference . With care, any Mac lashes I've used tend to last me 3-6 uses if you're remembering to take of the glue and keep them taken care of.
Pamela R.
Kentwood, MI
You cannot go wrong with MAC. These are a little more pricey than any drugstore of course, however they are long lasting, the packaging is great because you can clean them up and store them again for a reuse. They look glamorous but not 'fake' and are easy to apply. They are very durable lashes so you can definitely reuse
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
These are amazing! I had them put on at Mac for my 30th birthday and they stayed on the whole night! I even woke up and they were still on for that whole day! Looked amazing in pictures and really made my eyes pop! Would highly reccomend these to anyone and defiantly let Mac put them on for you! They do a great Job!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
The lashes were great. I wore them for a wedding and they completed the look so perfectly I loved the fact that they were longer on one end than the other. They were a little pricey but thankfully I got them to stay on for a few days so that made them last a little longer for the price.
Makes my eyes grow , gives my eyelashes much more of a bold yet natural look. Absolutely love the packaging as well and are AMAZING Because they are to be used multiple times .. but you must handle them with care when removing lash glue they aren't too durable but worth the care!
Jennifer O.
Pearland, TX
Absolutely beautiful looking and almost natural looking if you have big eyes (like me). They stay on for long periods of time if you take care of them, however I get antsy and end up removing after a couple of days. Hard to put on at first but you can get the hang of it.
Krystal Z.
Beautiful, dramatic lashes. Macs are the best. They have a nice, flexible and thin band. This allows for an easy application, and they blend seamlessly in with your real lashes. I love the feathered looks of the #34 lashes. The give that Marilyn Monroe doe eyed look
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
I LOVE THESE. The lasting power of Mac lashes are superb. I use each one for about 15 times before I say good buy. This is because I treat them with care and love. The color of these lashes are brown which is fine for me. It makes it look my natural in my opinion.
Elli P.
Orlando
These lashes are so beautiful! They might feel or seem a little heavy for the first minute they're on but then you get used to them. They are a little pricey compared to all of the great drug store lashes that are out there now but they are very reusable as well!
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing product. It gives you the perfect look! I use this product overtime I want a dramatic look. I have used this product several times now. I purchased it at the MAC Cosmetics store inside the mall. I would definitely purchase again. Well worth its money!
Alexandria J.
I usually use the Ardell lashes when I want to go for a bolder look, but have been wanting to try new brands. Would you recommend these lashes? What makes them better than cheaper brands?
missy h.
is paying more for lashes actually worth it? i usually just buy ardell and they seem nice but ive always wondered if its worth spending more
hayanne g.
Fountain Valley
I always wanted to have one because I always liked it but no store sold cheap. and I found it very beautiful and I can advertise this brand through YouTube
Amy S.
FORT WORTH, TX
I never wore lashes before and I want to know if this is the best lash I can try for a first time user
Annie H.