An ultra-firm brush with a tapered tip that defines the contours of the lip.

How well does this brush work? Does it feel awkward does this feel when holding it ?
Is this one better than the 316?
Start your review of M·A·C 318 Retractable Lip Brush!
Megan G.
This is a great brush! I love love this brush. It has been my go to brush to help sharpen up any lip lines. It picks up color wonderfully and is hard but not rock hard. I think it's perfect for a lip brush.

It's really good quality, one of the best in the line!

Would I repurchase?
Yes and No. No, because there are other brands of brushes that are the exact same quality and half the price. If there was a sale on brushes from MAC then yes I would buy another one.

I don't think I will need to buy another for a long time.

It's really good quality, one of the best in the line!

Would I repurchase?

I don't think I will need to buy another for a long time.
Jennifer M.
San antonio, TX
Great sturdy brush that can be retracted. Works wonderful for lip application and also for the ping back in your makeup bag. It's awesome that you can put it away.
Ruma N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love to use this lip brush. The bristles are all natural. The brush can retracts so you can perfectly fit it in your purse, makeup bag or your makeup brush belt. I love using this since I freelance on my clients to apply their lip products. It gives the lip look a precise clean finish.
Claudia S.
Fairfield, CA
Good product I just needs to get a cheaper price! The item size would be better if bigger also with more product! For a daily use its is fine!
Irene S.
Darby, PA
Love this ❤️❤️ Really is good and simple to use, have like 3 of these in my makeup collection lol, I have a caramel type skin and find this amazing cause it simple to apply and it's good value to me . I would recommend this product of use to everybody
Cheryl M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the size of the actual brush and shape. The retractable action is fairly cheap and broke within 2 months of use. I chose to glue it into place for continued use. Would not recommend.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
OBSESSED with this brush. it's retractable, which makes it perfect for traveling. It applies lip color beautifully and it's so sleek and compact. I like using a lip brush better when applying lipsticks because I am terrible maneuvering lipstick tubes on my lips. This is perfect for anyone who struggles with the same thing.
Shona G.
Columbus
Love this brush. The best part about it, is that it’s retractable so you don’t have to worry about getting lipstick all over the inside of your purse or makeup bag! And the brush itself is soft but sturdy so you get a smooth application.
Jessica A.
Concord, NC
I loveeee this so much. It gives you the pop of life you're looking for compared to others this is a ten. It's the right skin type of my shade but it was a gift to me and I'm very satisfied as well !
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
I live this retractable lip brush. It's so compact, great to travel with or keep in my purse. Easy to open & close for those time when I'm in a hurry.