MAC 318 Retractable Lip Brush

A Compact Lip Brush For The Handbag. Ultra-firm With A Tapered Tip. Defines The Contours Of The Lip And Fills Them In Quickly And Easily. Retracts Into Its Own M·A·C-style Casing. Applies Any Formula Of Lip Colour. M·A·C Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
I loveeee this so much. It gives you the pop of life you're looking for compared to others this is a ten. It's the right skin type of my shade but it was a gift to me and I'm very satisfied as well !
Megan G.
This is a great brush! I love love this brush. It has been my go to brush to help sharpen up any lip lines. It picks up color wonderfully and is hard but not rock hard. I think it's perfect for a lip brush.

It's really good quality, one of the best in the line!

Would I repurchase?
Yes and No. No, because there are other brands of brushes that are the exact same quality and half the price. If there was a sale on brushes from MAC then yes I would buy another one.

I don't think I will need to buy another for a long time.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
MAC 318 Rectactable Lip Brush is a good brush. I have it for several years and I always keep it in my makeup bag on the go with my lipsticks.  The only problem I see with this brush is there is no cover. The top just slides in and out and when it's in it's still left open.  For me it's not such a huge deal because I wash it often to keep it clean but this might be an issue for other people. MAC 318 Retractable Lip Brush
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
Love this ❤️❤️ Really is good and simple to use, have like 3 of these in my makeup collection lol, I have a caramel type skin and find this amazing cause it simple to apply and it's good value to me . I would recommend this product of use to everybody
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Great sturdy brush that can be retracted. Works wonderful for lip application and also for the ping back in your makeup bag. It's awesome that you can put it away.
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
This is an awesome brush recommended to me by a Mac artist. Fits well in your makeup bag and is very compact and easy to clean. Bought it at Mac makeup counter are Macy's. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I was very satisfied in adding this piece to my brush collection.
Aimee N.
Prattville, AL
All of macs makeup brushes are pure perfection. They last forever and a day, they apply everything flawlessly. The price of the product is standard and isn't too expensive, and id definitely recommend.
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
I live this retractable lip brush. It's so compact, great to travel with or keep in my purse. Easy to open & close for those time when I'm in a hurry.
Abby L.
Northport , AL
Perfect lip brush-- love that it retracts so it's easy to throw in my purse for touch ups. Cleans easily and seems to keep its shape really well.
Claudia S.
Good product I just needs to get a cheaper price! The item size would be better if bigger also with more product! For a daily use its is fine!