Individual lashes that come in three lengths for ultimate customization and versatility.

I haven't really tried lashes and I don't know where to start. Any advices?
These seem really time consuming and difficult to apply....are they?
I've been looking for good lashes and I wanted to know if you like these lashes or another brand of lashes thank you
Start your review of M·A·C 30 Lash!
LiLi C.
M·A·C 30 Lash uploaded by LiLi C.
Would recommend love how it look so real and beautiful and really cheap to get good chlorine
Sarah A.
Lackawanna, NY
The lashes are perfect for everyone because its the amount of lashes you want its perfect for events because you use the amount you want and my only recommendation is if it was short so its more natural I love these lashes and will always buy it I recommend it for everyone and it will look perfect
Kaley A.
Zebulon, NC
Easy application with the right glue. Soft feeling. Feathery full look. You can’t tell you have them on. I have blue/green eyes and this product really helped them pop out. The packaging was nice quality also, easily accessible and not hard to grab the single lashes.
Marcela H.
San Jose, CA
I don't normally use false eyelashes, only when I have an important party or meeting, and I liked these lashes because they are easy to apply and do not look so false. Although what I did not like is that when they start to fall, some spaces are visible
Lizette V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the look this gave my eyes. I will say if it werent for the make up artist I paid to do my wedding make up, I would have never been able to have these applied. Its a thumbs up as far as the look after applied but not something I would be able to do or have the patience to do for myself.
Rhina Maylin L.
Washington, DC
These individual lashes are great for filling in those sparse spots on your lashes. You can build a nice, natural look because you have more control over where you’re adding lashes. I also just find them easier to apply than an entire strip. These are great quality and reusable!
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
Looks very natural, perfect for a natural look. They are pretty expensive, especially since you can’t really reuse them. But they look pretty
Olivia F.
I've loved this product since the day I started using it. Not only does it smell great but it is long lasting and something definitely Foxworth the money.
member-f28e20e9d
These false lashes are terrific. They are perfect for the natural lash look
These false lashes are terrific. They are perfect for the natural lash look
Shellene G.
Portsmouth, VA
MAC 30 Lashes are the perfect to place where you need a little enhancement and fullness on your lashes. I love MAC’S product they seam to have their ear to the ground of beauty!!! Enjoy being you:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...