MAC 247 Flat Shader Brush uploaded by Rhonda G.

BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Made Of A Blend Of Natrafil And Traditional Synthetic Fibres For Powder And Liquid/Cream Application. The Flat, Medium-sized Paddle Shape Makes It Ideal For Applying Product On The Eyelid. It's Perfect For The Application Of Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow, Dazzleshadow, Cream And Liquid Eye Shadows. To Use, Pick Up And Apply Product Using The Large Flat Surface Of The Brush, Not The Tip. For More Sparkly And Glittery Shadows, Use The Flat Side In A Pressing Motion.

Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
This is a great brush for packing on shadows/glitters. I use it because I have it and it's good, but I'm knocking a star off because it just isn't special anymore. I remember the days when people swore they couldn't find a good dupe for it, but there are so many out there now, I wouldn't buy this one again with the price.
Karen E.
Just being totaly honest... The brushes are wonderful!! Soft smooth and last forever!! Im just ready for a price drop. Must of us have been using the same brush for awhile, and will keep using our old brush. I think that they would see an incline in sold brushes if they dropped the price a little. I would def buy back ups at a lower price. But right now my older ones are still getting the job done
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
I've found MAC brushes to be superior to anything you'll find at local drug stores or department stores. With their angled and blending brushes, I've been able to give myself the softest, most precise looks of my life. Never has my eye shadow followed such a gentle gradient. If you're going for an intense look, these brushes are the only way to do it without giving yourself raccoon eyes.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The perfect brush to use everyday! At least I do I have had mine for about 3 years and it still in the condition as the day I bought it! Quality is amazing I have a Laura miercier brush similar and purchase same time that has just not lasted as well
Dianizle E.
Very good for blending, this is by far the best one I have used. It is on the pricey side but its worth every penny. I have had my brush for about 6 years and it is still in good condition. Its super soft and makes any shadow blend easily. Would Definitely recommend to any one.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I got this brush as a present so I am not a pro by any means. But the brush is good for glittery looks it was easy to almost scoop up the glitter and pat it down. I usually use my finger for glitter but this made it easy to pat down and spread. Not blend spread around.
Kayla s.
i love this mac brush so much i use it on the daily with my eyeshadow it is definitely worth the price you pay and it was very easy to use i bought mine on the mac website myself and i’m so glad i did i don’t knowbl what i’d do without it
Blenda X.
Love this brush. Perfect for applying your eyeshadow! Purchased from Mac stores affordable and quality is great! Great to have your shadows color pay off. Would totally recommend this brush if your looking for something new
Kylie T.
Great for creating that sharp cut crease or packing on a loose pigment! I also use it to line out my  concealer  around my brows. Love this brush and the bristles are very soft
Mercedes M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
MAC brushes are great. The quality of the brushes are always consistent. This brushes like all others. Soft great fluff and not a ton of fall out bristles.