A soft and dense brush to shade or blend eye shadow.

How well does this brush blend ?
I'm not that great at makeup so all these different brushes confuse me. Can someone tell me what this one is used for? [product:mac-cosmetics-239-synthetic-eye-shader-brush]
Can you deepen your eyeshadow with this?
Start your review of M·A·C 239 Eye Shader Brush!
Product Highlights
...pricey brush but definitely a must have for someone who loves wearing eyeshadow. in reviews
...professional brush belt. This brush is also great for blending out a cut crease when you hold it flat and use the tip of the brush. Blends shadow nicely on the lower lash line too. I highly recommend this brush!in reviews
Nixa, MO
1,657 reviews
M·A·C 239 Eye Shader Brush uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my most used of all my brush cache. I have purchased several. It is great not only for applying your lid color but I also use it apply my inner corner of outer corner high light color. You need this in your collection!
Avenel, NJ
M·A·C 239 Eye Shader Brush uploaded by Cindy D.
I love this brush, yes it’s very packed and dense but it covers the lid beautifully specially with the Mac pigments! I literally have every single color! You mix the pigment with fox plus and this brush is like the icing on the cake! I used this brush on her eyes(ps. My mom).
United states
I love this brush! It's great for packing product onto the lid. Very good quality bristles that make application easy! I love how long these brushes last, if you take care of them they will last you nearly forever, lol. Highly recommend!!
Louisville, KY
Such a great brush! Really good at preventing fallout and overall gives really great coverage. Make sure not to forget to frequently sanitize and wash! Brush lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially at the price point.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,242 reviews
This is the best flat shader brush out there, period! I bought a second because I use this for every makeup application. Nothing will pack shadow on your lid like this brush, for high pigmentation, careful placement, whatever you need. Spray this bad boy with fix+ and apply a shadow for full pigment, it'll look just like it does in the pot. Can't recommend highly enough.
Middletown, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favor brushes from MAC you can not only blend with it but pack eyeshadow on too! It creates some really great eye looks and these brushes literally last forever! I have mine for years clean them all the time & they’re still like brand new ! This brush is $25 at any MAC cosmetics counter but it’s completely worth it.
Las Vegas , NV
MAC makeup brushes especially the Eye Brush works well when contouring toi it's not pricey I highly recommend it good for a stocking stuffer for you makeup lovers out there
Fairfax, VA
My favorite shader brush! It packs on loose pigments so nicely and perfect size for eyelids! I have had mine for over a decade and still holding well!
Shreveport
The perfect placement brush but also great for cutting a crease. Definitely worth the money.
Graham, WA
Love this brush for eyeshadow application, use it to apply shadow all over my lids as well as outer corners for a smoky eye. Love that the tip of the brush stays flat which allows it to be used multiple different ways, it is also very useful for applying shadow to eye creases. 🙌🏻 will definitely always have this brush in my collection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clermont
il y a 2 ans
Paulina R. il y a 2 ans
It helps you press the eye shadow good. It helps with the building of the colors. Especially around the crease area
ankaran kocjančičeva 17
il y a 3 ans
Nicole B. il y a 3 ans
It is a brush that I was totally use in my Smokey eye look but isn’t designed to actually “smoke out” shadows. This brush is great for packing on colour onto your lid while a MAC 217 is good for blending out your crease to create a Smokey eye look.