M·A·C 224 Tapered Blending Brush

A brush for the sheer application and blending of shadow, especially in the contour.

Hi my name is Jennifer I would love to have this product and I’ll do a tutorial video on how to use it on my YouTube channel!
[product:mac-perfume-mac-224-tapered-blending-brush] I want to buy this product but it is more little bit expensive. But I don't know the quality of this product. Can somebody give me some advise.
I'm looking into purchasing this. I have not purchased any Mac brushes so I wanted to try this one out. How good is the brush? How does it compare to other blending brushes? Does this brush shed any? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of M·A·C 224 Tapered Blending Brush!
Angela M.
West Columbia, SC
This brush is just OK. It's not as dense as I'd like and it's synthetic so it's a bit rough. It does the job though I prefer more high-end brushes such as Chikuhodo, which are import brushes but now they can easily be purchased on Beautylish. Depends which you'd prefer - synthetic or natural.
Adrianne M.
The MAC Cosmetics 224 Tapered Brush is great for blending out shadows. I use this pretty much every time I do my eye makeup. The bristles are so soft and make blending a breeze. I recommend.
Senada B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This one is my other go to for blending. Easy glides on skin and allows the product to be perfect. Never picks up too much of powders so really happy for that. I highly will buy again
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mac never disappoints me when it come to their brush I probably I have 150 brushes being a freelance I’ve collected many a quarter of those are Mac!
Sabira H.
Lansdale, PA
Perfect brush and it helps me put in my eyeshadow in a couple min and get a awesome result of a smokey eye I use it everyday and it is easy to apply all you have to do is blend. I would recommend this brush to everyone.
Maria R.
texas
Another must have blending brush! This brush blends like no other brush, definitely would recommend purchasing this brush.
Amanda  W.
1,061 reviews
I really enjoy this brush. It is very soft and blends really well. I would compare this to the Sephora collection blending brush which I love as well. It is a good price for the quality you’re getting. I recommend checking this brush out!
ABBII A.
Dearborn , MI
My absolutely favorite blending brush, so soft and smooth and it blends out the colors perfectly, I use it on a daily wether it for me or my clients this brush is amazing words can’t describe
Krystal M.
Yukon, OK
Don't get me wrong this brush is awesome BUT for the price I can get the same effect with a morphe brush . Believe me I love MAC but their prices are insane
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
I have used my 224 brush for over 10 years and hardly any fallout to report. It's my holy grail for blending with the right amount of rounded fluffy mess for my eyelid. I'm lost if I ever forget it on a trip.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thư H.
il y a 4 ans
M·A·C 224SH Tapered Blending Brush I want to buy this product but it is more little bit expensive. But I don't know the quality of this product. Can somebody give me some advise.
Nicole B. il y a 4 ans
MAC brushes (and this brush in particular) are super high quality. I have had mine for 5+ Years now and still looks like new. Minimal shedding and easy to clean. Still works like the day I bought it!