BY MAC COSMETICS #47 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For The Sheer Application And Blending Of Eye Shadow, Especially In The Contour Of The Eye. This Brush Has Soft Fibres That Taper To Form A Medium-sized Dome Shape. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
  • " If you were to have any eye brush from Mac, this would be one I recommend. It's so versatile. I use it for blending out my crease and transition shades whenever I wear eyeshadow. It will last you years. You can also use it for nose contouring. I recommend :)" in 34 reviews
  • "I can't live without this blending brush by mac!!! It makes my shadow application in the crease perfect every time without much effort or technique --it does all the work for me! It is a decent price for what it does for my looks and its ease of use!" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is amazing. I use it to blend my eyes overall, it's a bit big for just my crease as I'm Asian and my eyes are smaller. I love, LOVE using this to lightly powder contour my nose area and eye sockets. It's so light and fluffy, yet I can control where the powder goes. It allows me to create natural contours around my nose and I can never be without it. " in 6 reviews
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
This brush is just OK. It's not as dense as I'd like and it's synthetic so it's a bit rough. It does the job though
I prefer more high-end brushes such as Chikuhodo, which are import brushes but now they can easily be purchased on Beautylish. Depends which you'd prefer - synthetic or natural.
Deanna B.
Syracuse, NY
Honestly, I bought this brush (which is expensive) because I’ve heard how great it is. Yes it is an amazing brush don’t get me wrong. It does blend well but for me I find it big. But that’s probably because I’ve used a smaller one before buying this. If you have the extra cash get it. But there are other cheaper brushes out there that are the same.
hannah s.
The best blending brush there is. I've lost some of the fibers in mine, but that comes after four years of almost daily use. It is pricey but remains one of my favorite MAC products thus far. Works with most eye shadows, including creme based, though best with powder. I will definitely be buying this again when it finally is too fiber-bare.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
When I first got this brush I really liked it. However it loses its shape quite fast. It’s nothing like when I bought it a few years back. I hardly ever use it anymore. It’s not soft at all. It is also really scratchy and can irritate eye area. I’ve actually scratched myself with it. I much prefer other blending brushes to this. I would not repurchase.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This is a great brush for blending, it picks up just the right amount of product. It really blends effortlessly and doesnt give you harsh/unblended crease. It was one of my first brushes that I purchased from MAC and I knew their brushes were the only ones I would buy!
Monica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love this brush. It's my go to... I use it every time I apply eye shadow. It blends everything nicely. I use it for my transition shade in the crease and outer corner. I'm giving it 4 stars because the brush has started to shed and the fibers are starting to break off in little sections.
Amanda W.
I really enjoy this brush. It is very soft and blends really well. I would compare this to the Sephora collection blending brush which I love as well. It is a good price for the quality you’re getting. I recommend checking this brush out!
Amy D.
Woodstock, GA
If there’s one brush you need to have.. this is it. The bristles are soft and don’t irritate to eye. It will blend your eyeshadow so nicely and it distributes the product evenly
Jenny P.
Portsmouth, OH
My favorite all over blending brush. Gives amazing coverage and blends like a dream. Definitely a must try if you are struggling with your blending game. Works wonderful with my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and everything else! I love this brush because for me I like to build my transition slowly, this is wonderful because it seamlessly blends and doesn't give the look of "too much too fast." LOVE
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This brush is a beauty guru favorite. Honestly I expected a little more. When I first purchased this brush it she'd like crazy. I've only owned it a few months and the lettering on the brush where it says "Mac 224" is almost completely gone. I expected higher quality for such a high price point. That being said, the brush performs really well; it blends and diffuses my eye shadows beautifully. I like to use this brush when applying my transition shades and blending everything together for a very diffused seamless look.
Does this brush actually blend all of your product through
Karisma S.
Is this brush worth getting or are there better options?
Dupes?!
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth it? Mac is having 15% off right now & idk if I should get it or not...
Daresha P.
I'm looking into purchasing this. I have not purchased any Mac brushes so I wanted to try this one out. How good is the brush? How does it compare to other blending brushes? Does this brush shed any? Is it worth the money?