MAC 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush uploaded by Alima T.MAC 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush uploaded by Nisha T.MAC 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush uploaded by Charleigh H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Mini Tapered Brush For The Controlled Application And Blending Of Powders.
A Mini Shadow-blending Brush Made Of The Softest Fibres. The Small Shape With A Tapered Tip Allows For The More Controlled Application And Blending Of Powders. Provides For A Sheer, Colour-washed Effect On Eyes. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

MAC 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush
  • "This brush is great for getting color into the crease. I have also used it in a pinch the smoke out my liner.It is a great brush for detail work. You could also use it to highlight your eye if needed. The brush is easy to clean and holds up for years.I probably use the brush six days a week.Mac makes a quality product." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this little brush for blending my eyeshadow! I always use a ton of. Brushes but I always have to use this one, no matter what " in 4 reviews
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
If you need a brush to apply a darker outer corner color in a tighter area. Look no further. The bristles are soft which is what you need when applying a darker shade. It gives a softer look to colors that can easily get out of control.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
I love Mac brushes! They’re so expensive, but you get your money’s worth. This brush is so good for the crease, blowing out the Smokey eye if need be. Some hairs do fall out, but it’s nothing crazy. I would recommend 100%
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely cannot say enough good things about this blending brush. So soft and luxurious! The tapered end makes it easy to blend in all those hard to reach crevices! I use it everyday for more than just my shadow!
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
One of my favorite blending brushes. It doesn’t tug on your eyes yet distributes product sooo well. I love it. The brush cleans up easy and it’s so great. I can’t say enough good things about it. I have 4 of them.
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this brush! I didn't realize how much of an improvement you can get with just a better quality brush. Right after I started using this brush my eyeshadow would spread evenly and not as patchy as my other brushes. The first time I used it it had a little bit of fall out, witch is the only downside.
Cedi C.
Los Angeles, CA
My ALL TIME FAVORITE BRUSH. Better than their 224, or 217, this brush is literally perfection. Great for smaller eyes, or just trying to define the crease a bit more and really create that beautiful gradient look. I love this brush and have found a really hard time trying to replace it with anything different.
kelly j.
Avon Lake, OH
Angel 😇.
Peachtree City, GA
Love this blending brush. It blends the colors well. I use it every time I put on make up. Helps with harsh lines. It is pricey. I've found brushes almost as good of quality for much less. Bought it form MAC. I am satisfied with it and have multiple brushes.
Jeanette R.
Awesome brush. Blends so well and picks up product great. Mac brushes are of great quality. I definitely recommend and will continue to use mac brushes. Not only do I use them for myself but as a freelance mua I also use Mac on my clients!
Lucas B.
Vista, CA
Love this brush for more detailed eyeshadow application or when going in with a black eyeshadow so I can really just place the color where I want it without taking it too far. Also extremely soft and has yet to shed on me.