M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush

A brush for the shading or blending of powdery or creamy products.

¿A quien más le guta esta brovha difuminadora?,¿Como obtenerlos?,esta super linda,quisiera ya tenerlos para segir maquillando.
Can anyone explain to me why the Mac 217 brush is so hyped? I just don't understand it M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush ?
Does this really blend really good?
Start your review of M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,219 reviews
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the MAC 217S blending brush and it retails for $28.00. The brush and handle is very lightweight, easy to use. Not as good as the original brush from years ago. The bristles are densely packed, flat, works decently with both creamy and powdery shadows. If the shadow is pressed or too soft, it has a little difficulty picking up product. This is a synthetic fiber brush. I’ve cleaned mine a few times and it has kept shape. I haven’t lost bristles and it does a decent job of blending.
Lauren  G.
S Pasadena, CA
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Lauren  G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really like this brush. It makes blending eyeshadow easy and the bristles feel soft on the skin. It’s also nice because it’s easy to clean. It’s definitely worth the money since this brush will last you for years. I definitely would recommend this brush. [product:m·a·c-217-synthetic-blending-brush]
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Fatima A R.
I've had my old 217 for 8 or so years. I was hesitant to order this one because of the updates and some of the negative reviews but I wanted a new one to use exclusively with my paint pots. I'm so happy I ordered this one! It's way better than my older 217 which I always found scratchy. This one is super soft and does a beautiful job blending paint pots all over the eye and underneath. I'm very happy with the synthetic update!
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Una excelente brocha para difuminar ❤️ amo el material, el pelo, deja el terminado mucho más profesional, más pulido, es una excelente brocha la recomiendo 💜
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
This is such a great brush to invest inif you are looking for a brush that can do some serious multi-tasking! 1) great for a single powder eyeshadow or blending the edges/colors of a more complicated look 2) can be used for cream eyeshadows 3) can be used as a concealer brush because it fits perfectly under the eye area! 4) can be used to apply bronzer/contour to sculpt the nose!
Jennifer H.
2,610 reviews
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Jennifer H.
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have several of the 217 brushes in use at once. Perfect for applying shadow to the lid, high lighting the brow brown or using it for an all over sweep of color. Cleans up really nicely too with little splaying and holds it’s shape.
Jaida A.
M·A·C 217 Synthetic Blending Brush uploaded by Jaida A.
I use this brush daily and have had it for YEARS. I have tried other brushes but always return to this one. It compacts eyeshadow really well and is good for light to heavy coverage. I love this brush and will always have one on hand.
Vanessa  F.
Oxnard, CA
If you love makeup and you are willing to spend a little extra money on single brushes than I urge you to buy this brush! It's the most amazing brush to blend eyeshadow with. It does the job like no other and that's hard to find. This is a brush every makeup junkie should have in their collection
Kaitlan  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Mac brushes are absolutely amazing! Yes they are a little pricey but they last so long. I have had some for years. They wash great, they don't shed and they do an amazing job blending or packing your shadow. They exceeded my expectations and I will definitely continue purchasing.
Lindsay G.
United states
This is a great blending brush. A staple for any mua or just regular makeup wearer. Very good quality bristles that make blending effortless! Worth the money for great performance. Highly recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey P.
Fortitude Valley
il y a un an
Evette T. il y a un an
I have several brushes but I will say macs are really good especially for packing in color.. It could be because the way it blends