BY MAC COSMETICS

A paddle-shaped brush with short, extremely dense synthetic bristles made to mimic natural fibers. Pro-preferred for smoothly shaping and defining the eye with color. Flawlessly applies both powder and cream eye shadows. M·A·C professional brushes are... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anjelica M.
MAC has some of the best makeup brushes out there in my opinion. They say that the brush makes all of the difference when it comes to make-up and I totally agree. Cheap brushes tend to shed small pieces of hair all over my face and I can never get them off. With MAC's brushes, this never happens. yes, they can be a little pricey but they are totally worth every single cent!!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Although I don't use this as much as I used to, this brush has truly stood the test of time. I've owned this for over 5 years, I believe. I've cleaned it over and over and the bristles have not became stiff or began to shed.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a great product to use to put eyeshadow on the bottom lash line. Its small enough to allow for under eye application but not too big where you will smoke out the whole bottom lash line and create a whole mess. I use this brush to blend multiple colors on the lower lash line as well as tucking an inner corner highlight on my eye.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
YES you need this brush! MAC eye brushes are great. They last and there is no shedding involved with these brushes. A must for any beauty collection. Expensive but investment pieces they will last you a while. Work well with a lot of different shadows really pick up the product!
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
This is one of my favorite shader brushes. Easy to clean To and long lasting. Yes it coast more then most brushes. But you are getting great quality with this brush. I own 2 so yes I completely would buy it again... thanks MAC for not letting me down.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Love this product I have used it a few times and have had all good things come of it. I think it worked great.The smell is not strong but the price is a little high. I would deff. buy this product again as well as recommend this product to others.
Jennifer R.
Saint Petersburg
I absolutely love all my mac brushes. I find they are easy to clean. And are good for more than just one specific use. I can use this brush for packing on color, shading and blending. They are fluffy enough to use for any task. Love them!
Faith O.
Owenton
The way this brush helps me shade makes it much easier for me to do my eyeshadow. I highly recommend this brush. I use this brush on a daily basis. I bought it at ulta, so if you want a nice blending brush. I highly recommend this!
gracie d.
Severn
This brush is so soft I love it it's perfect for highlighting and for eye shadow and even eyebrows I use it about every day I recommend this to people that love makeup people that need eye shadow brushes so you should get it💄.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
Mac brushes are the only brushes I use. They last forever and provide excellent application for each brush specific use. They are about average in cost for a good makeup brush. I clean mine often for optimal use and wear.