MAC 215 Medium Shader Brush uploaded by Nettie M.

BY MAC COSMETICS #53 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A paddle-shaped brush with short, extremely dense, natural bristles. Pro-preferred for smoothly shaping and defining the eye with color. Flawlessly applies both powder and cream eyeshadows. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 215 Medium Shader Brush. Style Number: 606549. see more...

MAC 215 Medium Shader Brush
  • "Amazing for blending and creasing of your eyeshadow and would strongly recommend ordering as is long lasting and makes your make up look flawless" in 24 reviews
  • "This one of my favorite brushes shape it's soo good you can you use to pit your eyeliner or line your lips you should buy it" in 5 reviews
Anjelica M.
MAC has some of the best makeup brushes out there in my opinion. They say that the brush makes all of the difference when it comes to make-up and I totally agree. Cheap brushes tend to shed small pieces of hair all over my face and I can never get them off. With MAC's brushes, this never happens. yes, they can be a little pricey but they are totally worth every single cent!!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Although I don't use this as much as I used to, this brush has truly stood the test of time. I've owned this for over 5 years, I believe. I've cleaned it over and over and the bristles have not became stiff or began to shed.
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʀ.
Cerritos, CA
Definitely a wonderful product and wish I could get another one. My first one was eaten by my dog. It's an amazing quality, but too expensive to afford another one.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
YES you need this brush! MAC eye brushes are great. They last and there is no shedding involved with these brushes. A must for any beauty collection. Expensive but investment pieces they will last you a while. Work well with a lot of different shadows really pick up the product!
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
This is one of my favorite shader brushes. Easy to clean To and long lasting. Yes it coast more then most brushes. But you are getting great quality with this brush. I own 2 so yes I completely would buy it again... thanks MAC for not letting me down.
Jennifer R.
Saint Petersburg
I absolutely love all my mac brushes. I find they are easy to clean. And are good for more than just one specific use. I can use this brush for packing on color, shading and blending. They are fluffy enough to use for any task. Love them!
gracie d.
Severn
This brush is so soft I love it it's perfect for highlighting and for eye shadow and even eyebrows I use it about every day I recommend this to people that love makeup people that need eye shadow brushes so you should get it💄.
Taylor B.
I use this to apply a color all over my lid. It’s great for loose eyeshadows but still works well with regular ones as well. Does a great job packing color on the lid. Yes I would buy again.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
Mac brushes are the only brushes I use. They last forever and provide excellent application for each brush specific use. They are about average in cost for a good makeup brush. I clean mine often for optimal use and wear.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
This brush is a must have in my collection. It's one of my favorite for the outer v and crease. It blends beautifully but can also be precise. It's got soft, quality bristles. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this brush.