BY MAC COSMETICS #85 in False Lashes

Full lash. Adds length, builds volume. Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and densities. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired.

Usage:

• Trim full lash to fit your eye shape/length.
  • Apply a small amount of lash glue to the strip and allow 30 seconds for glue to become tacky.
  • Position the strip at the base of your natural lashes and gently press onto the lash line.
  • If properly cared for and cleaned, lashes can be reworn and reshaped.

Buy on Nordstrom
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have used many false lashes in the past. In all honesty, I only stumbled across this because I was getting my make up done at MAC and was told for hygiene reasons they do not apply false lashes that are not purchased in store which I thought was fair enough. I thought it was quite expensive but once applied it was worth every penny. I don't like the overdone lash look and was after a natural look but still have the beautiful long lash look. These did exactly that! It looked so natural but was definitely the essential finish touch for my makeup look! Received heaps of compliments and best of all they are reusable and feel so comfortable on!
Lauren L.
Sedgwick, AR
Make for an AMAZING natural look, they're so beautiful and complete any look. I love that they are durable enough to use a few times, definitely make the money worth it! I got a ton of compliments asking if they were lash extensions.  thank you MAC!
Jackeline G.
"The BOMB.COM! These are my go too lashes always! They remind me of the demi whispies just less whispy. They give just enough volume and flare to the eyes without being too dramatic. It's the perfect last touch to any eye look. Whether you are going super dramatic or even natural. These lashes can be reused a couple times. If you want them to last you a while, put on your mascara before applying these then press the lashes together and make sure you take the glue off the band after every use!"
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much love it so much i love it so much i love it so much
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love these eyelashes. They were actually the first eyelashes I tried, & they have a beautiful finish look. They are affordable and you can reuse them. I highly recommend these beautiful eyelashes to anyone who is trying to test them out.
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
I don't wear lashes often, just for special events and for the stage. However, when I DO wear lashes, I love these from MAC. The band on them is strong and they feel well bonded together without being too stiff. My ONLY gripe about them? Is that they're usually too long for my eyes and I have to trim them. Sometimes I trim them well, but if I cut too close? They don't match. Other than that, great strong lashes and I'd definitely recommend grabbing a pair (or two) ;).
Annie F.
These lashes look so natural and they're very easy to use, with a flexible spine, even placement of the lashes, and they blend in effortlessly with my natural lashes (because my natural lashes are so thin and sparse, it's easy to do haha). These are a great value, and with proper care they can be used time and time again!
Frida S.
Deerfield Beach
These were the first fake lashes that I ever wore and tbh I think they spoiled me because I haven't used any since then that measure up to them. I wore them to prom and I'm so glad I did because they don't look too fake or dramatic in pictures and they stayed on the entire night, I barely even felt them. I wore them maybe 5-7 times after that and if I had taken better care of them they would have probably lasted longer.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
If you have any eyelashes and they don’t look natural did switch up to these I love how they look natural anyway I go everybody tells me you have long eyelashes and of course I don’t tell them all their fake because if they look natural they’re going to look natural and I’m gonna say they are so I would deathly recommend is there are you like you don’t feel like you have something on top your eyelid that just good
Priscilla M.
Mac lashes are super extra lol I don't know how else to describe them haha I recently went to my nieces 15th bday party and bought them to add a little something to my look and wow amazing! I'm not complaining I love how flashy they were, but (well the ones i got) are not for everyday use since they're long eyelashes I'm sure they have different ones and I love how affordable they Are! Definitely Wil buy again