M·A·C 209 Eye Liner Brush

A fine-tipped brush that delivers a precise, firm stroke with which to line the eyes.

How much does this cost?
I Have been looking for a new eye liner brush a smoth and not too thick one but i don't want too buy until i have reviews from some people :) i want too make sure i get good quality is this one not thick and applys it fast
Start your review of M·A·C 209 Eye Liner Brush!
Product Highlights
I love to use this brush to apply eyeliner or to outline my lips before lipstick or I use it in the creade of my eyelid for a more defined, creative look.in reviews
Pooja R.
Jersey City, NJ
M·A·C 209 Eye Liner Brush uploaded by Pooja R.
I recently purchased this - gosh..!! I love this..!! I am not good with paint brushes, but this just makes me want to work on my eyes more and more..!! Though I paid for the brush as much as I paid for the eyeliner gel, I love investing in the right place
Yesenia D.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this brush when it comes to applying gel eyeliner. It gets in between the lashes and all the spaces. It's really easy to clean and the hairs don't shed. I have bought 3 because i tend to loose them somehow but will never replace it.
Nancy M.
M·A·C 209 Eye Liner Brush uploaded by Nancy M.
It’s so easy to apply gel eyeliner with this brush. I’m able to create a sharp wing liner. The quality is Great as would be expected of a Mac product. I have the 209 eye liner brush but it’s the nutcracker version. I got this brush in a set. I found the nutcracker set at Tjmaxx on clearance for $20.
Mersaydez H.
I actually really, really enjoy using this brush when I am looking to put on something in a bit of a more precise way. It is very thing at the top and puts on the product in a fine line, which is what I am looking for when I use this brush. I recommend it to anyone looking for something a bit fine!
Hailey B.
Fredricksburg
This brush is soft and doesn't keep the eye liner or what ever type of make up you are using it for which is good because it doesn't waste your make up overall I would purchase this again
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
This brush is nice but i've used better ones. everyone has their preference and this one is not mine. Id recommend trying it
Maria L.
I do not like this product, its fibers are very thick and detach, The price is high for the poor quality of the product.
Tina S.
Killeen, TX
It's great for cream liner and also when trying to achieve a cut crease type of look .
Aylin M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love using this eye liner brush it’s very easy to use and it has nice packing as well
Melkorka H.
I use this primarily as a precision brush for any small blemishes I'd like to hide. I will dip the brush in concealer or foundation and dab it onto my skin, followed by powder. As such, this is a great brush. I think It'd do nicely for most detail work, tbh.