A brush with a precise angled tip that provides Pro-quality application of brow colour.

Would love to have this brush!!!
i'm needing a good brow brush and even a pomade but is this brush very small?
Start your review of M·A·C 208 Angled Brow Brush!
Product Highlights
I love this brush. It's easy to apply eyeliner or do my brows with it. The bristles on the end might start to pull away a bit and the get out of shape, that can easily be fixed by carefully cutting them with small scissors. in reviews
Samantha S.
Parkland, FL
I love all MAC brushes and I was really happy when they stopped using real animal hair and started using 100% synthetic hair. This particular brush is one of my favorites. I use it instead of a traditional or liquid eyeliner. The angle of the brush makes it really easy to use to line the top and bottom of your eye. I also find it works great with either wet or dry eyeshadow.
Zory'A P.
I really liked being able to use this eyebrow brush to help shape and sculpt my eyebrows for a beautiful make up look.
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
M·A·C 208 Angled Brow Brush uploaded by Tara S.
MAC makeup is the best brand of cosmetics in the industry. Their brushes are the longest lasting, most precise and defined brushes I've ever used. It is an investment for any person who uses makeup to have at LEAST as many M. A. C. Makeup brushes as possible. Highly recommend. #influencerswanted hmu #Follow me and I'll #FollowBack #Influenster #influencer #palettes #makeup #glue #primers #lips #pomade #makeupjunkie #base #lip #gloss #eyes  #makeupbyme #lashes #eyeshadow #crease #makeupaddict #makeuplover #glitter #foundation #lash #cosmetic #lipstick #makeupartist #instamakeup #eyeliner #concealer #makeupforever #eyebrows #cosmetics @prilaga #lip #beauty #foundation #lips #beautyblog #mascara #lashes #base #lash #makeiptools #cosmetic #glue #powder #eyebrows #crease #eyeshadow #cosmetics #makeup #primers #fashion #palettes #blogger #prilaga #concealer M·A·C 208 Angled Brow Brush
Amy M.
East Haven, CT
I use this as a brow brush. It has good structure to it, making it ideal for applying makeup on the eyebrow. I have had my brush since 2005 and it is still in great condition. Mac brushes are investment pieces that are totally worth the splurge.
Julie B.
Cedartown, GA
The best brush on the market. Very smooth and easy to clean. Durable and lasts a very long time. Totally worth the price. If you are looking for a long lasting durable brush this is the one that you want to invest in
Nalani F.
This is an amazing brow brush. The fibers are very dense and hard, which is great when you need to apply precise, feathery hair lines. I bought this brush over 10 years ago, but it broke just a few years ago due to the handle being too thin and weak.
Alisa M.
Hollywood
I’ve been using it for a while now and I have no problem with it! Cool product, easy to use, love packaging.
Delvia L.
Saint cloud , MN
Esta brocha es súper práctica para delinear la cejas me encanta 😻 es súper practico de usar 🥰
Isha Y.
Good brush very good for eye/brow makeup…But I often use if for my brows Cus it’s makes me draw fine lines for my brows n also helps in applying my eye liner..
Anndres O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have been using this brush for over a decade and it still looks brand new. It creates thin lines perfect for hair-like strokes of product. I also use it for eyeliner application. It is easy to clean and has held up really well. Good investment.