MAC 195 Concealer Brush uploaded by Jaiden W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Flexible, Synthetic-fibre Flat Brush With A Slight Pointed Tip For The Precise Application And Blending Of All Concealer Formulas And Other Emollient Products. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Buy on Bloomin...*
❄️❄️ C.
Parrish
Great brush for packing pigments! I recommend wet the brush with MAC prep+prime fix plus in order to get the pigment on the brush and apply your eye lids by tapping on them. If you want less pigmented look on your lids. You can apply it by swiping motions for getting more sheer look!!!
shell s.
Texas
I like to use this to pat on glitter, & shimmer! Its flat but you have to continually pick up more product. Give it 4 stars bc the price is a little much. But! I didn’t break the bank with this brush bc I got it in a set with a mac glitter at tj maxx! MAC 242S Shader Brush
Erin S.
Little Falls
I’ve gotten a lot of MAC brushes throughout the years in the holiday gift sets. I’m always pleased with them. The eye shadow brushes are my go-to. This concealer brush is alright - lately I prefer a BeautyBlender because it applies neater but this is a solid option.
jen&joce S.
I love my Mac brushes. I have being using them for years, since I was in high school (many many moons ago lol) and they stand up even after many washings! I would highly recommend them. I know they are pricey but they are very high quality.
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
The first brush I ever bought. I love this brush, it makes applying the foundation very easy. A little goes a long way when using this brush. Highly recommended for people just learning how to apply makeup.
Jolie L.
El monte, CA
In Love With This Brush
I've had this particular brush for about two years. This is the best brush that I've ever purchased. Even after two years the brush works just as good as it did when I first purchased it. The quality of MAC's makeup brushes are excellent. You never have to worry about them being flimsy and coming apart or the bristles falling out. This product is definitely worth your money !
Diana V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this brush! Helps makeup go on smooth and it’s easy to clean. The price was a bit high but definitely worth it. I’ve had my brush for almost a year now and have no complaints.
Alemy R.
Love to use it for when I go out of my lip with the lipstick to clean up the area with some concealer, and that brush is perfect to clean precisely. I use it a lot especially when I wear dark colors, yes it is definitely easy to use I totally love this brush.
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
Mac brushes are my favvvvvv. Take good care of them and they last forever. I’ve had mine a few years. And I use it on a daily basis. I have some that I use personally on myself and some I use in my kit.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love macs brushes I have several Christmas brush sets that I use daily. I would recommend this product to a friend. These are quality brushes that are long lasting and very useful. I am definitely satisfied with these products.