M·A·C 191 Square Foundation Brush

A square-shaped synthetic-fibre brush for even distribution and blending of foundation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M·A·C 191 Square Foundation Brush!
M·A·C 191 Square Foundation Brush uploaded by Nida A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Been loving this brush lately, I had a hard time finding it because it isn’t on the MAC website. This brush is perfect for applying and spreading foundation without getting streaks, you can also make your contour lines with it.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all the Mac brushes ! But this brush most importantly for masks & applying primer and the brush is very smooth it’s good for applying any makeup really and it cleans really good for me , one of the quickest brushes to clean !
Lilburn, GA
This brush is good for packing on colors! It's makes adding a pop to the kids really easy! And I have slightly hard to apply eyes. I got it online for sale and I'd have to say it's worth it in my opinion
Miami
Me encanta esta brocha, es especial, y lo mejor para bases, ademas te deja la piel tercia sin grumos ni marcas, lo mejor!
Chino Hills
I use this brush to apply foundation as was recommended to me by an employee during a consult. It leaves noticeable streaks when I apply my foundation, which is rather disappointing for the price point of this product
Houston
Could be a little bigger but it’s great quality just a little expensive but great with working on the foundation
Tucson
This is my go to foundation brush! It’s so soft and glides my make up on nicely. It’s live span is very long. I’ve had my brush for 5 years now and I love it just as much as when I first bought it. Highly recommend this brush!
Chicago
Applies product even and smooth. Easy to get into corners or precise spots. I have dry skin so sometimes the brush make it more visible. My favorite foundation brush though. I dont need to buy again because they hold up so well and clean easily
Bullhead City
This foundation brush is also really good. When doing my makeup I even like to use it for covering up my mistakes on my eyebrows. I’d say I use this product pretty often. I would really recommend this brush .
Lokeren
I love MAC. I think their presentation is incredible, display is flawless, service at the MAC counter is unparalleled and the PRODUCTS- The products speak for themselves, don't they??🙏🏼 I used this brush to apply their undereye concealer and it was and is- TO DATE- The best application & lasting concealer I gave EVER USED. Bravo.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Looking for your answer?