BY MAC COSMETICS

Pro-quality. A Foundation Brush Designed To Create A Smooth, Flawless, Even Finish. Works Well With Any M∙a∙c Foundation, Including Studio Fix And Studio Tech. Use To Apply, Distribute And Blend Foundation. Features A Short Handle For Easy Portability. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules. Available In M∙A∙C Stores Only.

Starlit C.
Tipton Ford
I love this brush however it does leave runway streaks on my face. It is great for tapering the foundation around the eye brows though. With a little Mac fix spray and my Jane Iredale buffer I shammy those streaks right out. This is a quality brush to add to your brush collection.
Anjelik B.
Bloomfield , NJ
I use this foundation brush every time I do my makeup for the past 2 years and it hasn’t failed me yet. It applies makeup beautifully and doesn’t soak up all your product. I highly recommend everyone use this foundation brush MAC 190SH Foundation Brush
Alicia M.
Columbia
I love this brush! I use it with all types of foundations. I bought this at Dillard’s from the Mac counter. It is pricey but I’ve had it for a long time & it is easy to clean & I haven’t had any disappointments from it.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I’ve always been a fan of MAC brushes. They’re easy to clean, good on all skin types and they bristles don’t fall apart like the cheap brushes. The price seems about the same compared to Sephora or IT brand.
Christine M.
Phoenix
Really good for applying foundation but some of the bristles came out once it got older and some of them bent but other than that it still is really good for applying foundation. It doesn’t leave me with brush marks from the brush.
Caylie V.
I love MAC makeup brushes! I’ve had the same set for about 4 years now and they’re still holding up very well. No bristle fallout, and no streaky makeup. I would definitely buy more of these.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Brush is a bit pricey but it does well with helping my apply my foundation to my face . I use this product once in a while . I feel like the brush it's self is easy to hold and in a good size . The pricing just may be to high.
Cassandra M.
Palo Alto, CA
All the mac brushes are baller. Especially this one! love love love mac brushes and all they have to offer. Plus they last forevvvvver ! They are way better than every other brand ! Super satisfied!
Aubree D.
Boonville
I really do enjoy using this brush. But I have had a problem using liquid matte foundation with it because it drys before I can brush it evenly throughout my face. But other foundations it makes it look very pretty on my skin.
Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have been a MAC user for quite some time now because they never disappoint me. This brush has great, strong, and soft bristles that apply foundation with a natural finish. These brushes last so long! I would totally buy it again and would recommend it to others