MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C 187 Synthetic Duo Fibre Face Brush

M·A·C 187 Synthetic Duo Fibre Face Brush

A brush used for the lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M·A·C 187 Synthetic Duo Fibre Face Brush!
C W.
Greenwood
Good brush for liquid foundation. Good for blending, however strands from the bristles were always on my face after use. Made me switch to a beauty blender. Would not buy or recommend this product.
Allison A.
Port Gamble
One of my all time favorite brushes! I love using this for Foundation, Powder, Blush, Bronzer and so much more! If you could only get one face brush from MAC, if recommend this one for sure! You can do your entire face makeup with only one brush!
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
Love using this brush to apply my blush. This brush will never apply too much of anything. Bristles are very fine and soft. I bought at the MAC Counter I have had it for 7 years and the quality is still amazing.
Julia W.
Shawnigan Lake
I got a few brushes and some are better than others, I use this one for powder contouring. It is dense and still soft and applies the product nicely. I don’t use this brush on a regular basis but it’s nice to have.

Looking for your answer?