BY MAC COSMETICS

A brush that applies, buffs out and blends thick creams and liquids.

Its round and slightly domed, slanted shape – paired with densely packed, luxuriously soft synthetic fibres – makes this brush ideal for applying, buffing out and blending thick creams and liquids with a smooth, even finish. Works especially well with M∙A∙C Studio Tech. M∙A∙C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles with nickel-plated brass ferrules.

Lexie R.
Fort Mill
This brush is my everything brush. I can do my entire face with this brush alone. For everyday events I usually apply my foundation with a sponge to keep it thinner, but for stage or evening I use this brush for my foundation, and I always use it for blush and contouring!
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this brush. It was definitely worth the money. I use it every day, it blends my foundation like a dream. You just have to keep it clean as it collects the makeup in it. I would recommend this brush to a friend because it is so convenient and easy to use.
gabriela e.
This is a great brush for applying thick and full coverage foundations because it gives you the coverage without making the foundation look cakey or heavy.  I like that it's slanted because you can also use this to cream contour.  MAC brushes are my favorite and you can't go wrong with the quality.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite foundation brush ever! I was a little skeptical about spending the money on it since it was $40 but it is definitely worth it. You have to make sure you clean it really well after a couple of uses because it of the thickness of the brush. It blends my foundation so well. I am definitely purchasing again after this one goes.
Areej N.
I am such a huge fan of this brush. I use it for foundation usually, and it applies so well. It's kinda pricey for a brush but because it's by MAC, it's expected, and their brushes do usually last for a really long time, so I'm not really complaining. It's a great brush to have.
Bria R.
Bradenton , FL
Y’all!! The 170 is my BABY! There is no brush out there that will give you beauty blender full coverage finish like this right here. They’re hand stuffed and nickel plated so they are to last you around 10 + years! If even helps lightweight makeup look as if it were a full coverage. It’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Dacey H.
Kutztown, PA
Last week I went to Sephora to get my skin matched, and they used a similar brush, but when I bought the MAC brush, my life was changed. The bristles are super soft and just glides onto your skin. I use this everyday and wouldn't go back to any other brush to apply my liquid foundation.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is a very good brush for foundation. Leaves an airbrushed finish, especially if you apply in a circular motion. I sometimes spray the brush with fix + to give a lighter coverage. It’s a must have brush. It’s not flaw is that it’s such a tightly packed brush that it’s hard to get perfectly clean.
carissa c.
This is great for using a highlighter. it is fluffy and soft. It is checo around $15. How ever there should be an improvement in the smell it can smell like cardboard. But i would buy again because it’s a great product especially for using a highlighter
Siraj T.
Boise, ID
This dense buffer gives you the most out of your foundation and cream products. It absorbs very little and blends everything out lightning fast! It holds its shape unbelievably well with little to no shedding. Although it’s new to the brand I can tell it will stick around for a long long time.