BY MAC COSMETICS

Specially designed for the lightweight application and blending of face powders, highlighters and bronzers, this brush is dome-shaped, luxuriously full and fluffy to create a flawless look. Features a short handle for easy portability. M·A·C... see more...

• Is this soft and easy to use for powder? Or is it for contour or ...1 Answers
Cole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC 167SH Face Blender Brush - No Color Love Mac products!! This face blender brush is so amazing!! Very easy to use and the bristles are not to coarse on your face!  Blends your makeup on your face great from contour or blush or just overall when your done and using a setting powder, so this brush could be used for multiple things!!  If you take great care of your brushes from Mac, yes they will last a long time!  I use Mac products everyday! Would buy again!!
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
To say that this is a MAC product I am kind of disappointed. It did not meet my expectations for the price what was paid. I could have gotten a drug store makeup brush and would have done better. The hairs on the brush started to come out on the 1st use and when I went to wash it with my usual ELF brush shampoo..I had pretty much no brush hairs left. Although I guess it did its job with the whole blending my makeup but I would rather it do its job and not leave behind the hairs. NEVER AGAIN.
Rubie R.
MAC 167SH Face Blender Brush - No Color
This blender brush has been on my favorite, it helps get the product on complete. After I’m done with the brush I also take a damp sponge and blend things out a little smoother MAC Cosmetics MAC Bronzing Powder
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Let's face facts, MAC is the god of brushes. If you want flawless foundation and contour with a no sheen finish then this is the brush. BUT you are going to shell out quite a few clams. In order to see if this is the MAC brush for you, you need to go to the store and play with the bristles and some product. It's a heavy product, and feels as expensive as it is, whicb is something I really appreciate. But sorry to my vegan girls, this is not the brush for you!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best blender brush use it once and u will forget about ur other blender brushes trust me I love it use it when BLENDING my finding powder and foundation it's great for the money yes u will only need one brush so don't waist money on different blending brushes use the one that materes
Zephyr 8.
This is one of the best blending brushes I've ever had.  I loved using it for applying my NC35 Studiofix Powder Foundation, as well as other loose powders.  The brush is soft and durable.  However after several years of use, mine unfortunately  broke so now I'm without one.  One of these days, I'll get to replacing it.  Try it out!
Aishah A.
Allentown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own several makeup brushes from MAC Cosmetics and I LOVE them. There are expensive but last forever. After using these brushes for years I can't see myself using any other brand. The quality is exceptional and unmatched. And after makeup application my face looks flawless. I would highly recommend purchasing makeup brushes by MAC Cosmetics.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mac brushes but they are over priced. You can find the same quality brushes that a differnt company makes. But these are strong and super soft. Just look around, you'll find the same brush just cheaper in price.
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is one of my favorite brushes! I've had it for years now! This brush is great for everything! I use it to blend my makeup after I've contoured and highlighted to really hide any fine lines! I also love you this brush to bronzer up my makeup because it the perfect size and easy to use! Would definitely recommend
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of my MAC makeup brushes. They are incredibly easy to clean if you follow the instructions. They are very easy to use and have smooth finishes on your face. I have gone back and purchased MAC brushes many times. It’s my go-to brand for high quality makeup brushes. Mac Perfume MAC 116 Blush Brush
Sandra M.
Is this soft and easy to use for powder? Or is it for contour or blush?