M·A·C 159 Duo Fibre Blush Brush

A blush brush for smooth, refined application of powders and creams.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M·A·C 159 Duo Fibre Blush Brush!
Lindsey  D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I looooove this brush. I have had it forever. I use it for applying my setting powder and brightening powder under my eyes. Its flat so it pays down my product really nice. I know it says it's for blush but I hardly ever wear blush, sometimes I do use it for my bronzer Contour. It's a great quality brush...I've had it for years.
Veronica  P.
Atlanta, GA
Many of my brushes are from MAC cosmetics and I can't complain about them They are all soft, with an amazing quality and they give you a very nice look when you use them. Totally recommend them.
Aridai R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this brush for liquids and creams. It gives a flawless finish to your makeup without absorbing the moisture from your primera, foundations and concealers. Definitely a must have!
Shelly S.
Maple Plain
Soft yet durable! Great quality and smooth application. Now THATS a brush I want to use
Millie L.
Bury St Edmunds
This blush brush is amazing. The fibres don't fall out onto your face like other brushes I've tried from other brands, it gives great distribution of color, I've found that the brush holds the blusher well so your blusher lasts longer. Highly recommend making this your next blusher brush
Natalie G.
calera
Awesome brush! Easy to use and clean, I have dry skin so I use it a lot for skin care and also to apply my liquid foundation, price is a little high but they are hand made so it’s worth it, would recommend!
Holly F.
I have had this brush for years. It works like a charm. Cleans up like brand new. What more could a person need!
Hayfa M.
Sedona, AZ
Good brush, well made and has lasted really well. I’ve had this for years and use this brush several times a week.
Make A.
Macungie, PA
Perfect for applying blush in highlighter. Doesn't put on too much color at one time and blends out very nicely
Ellie P.
Las Vegas
I like this brush for an airbrush finish. I like to use this for foundation for a soft application or for a dust of powder.

Looking for your answer?