MAC 159 Duo Fiber Blush Brush uploaded by Marie M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Small Rounded, Double-chiseled, Paddle-shaped Blush Brush For The Smooth, Refined Application Of Powders And Creams To Shade, Blush And Highlight The Face. Made From A Soft Blend Of Natural And Synthetic Fibres That Work Especially Well With All Mineralize Products. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

MAC 159 Duo Fiber Blush Brush
  • "I absolutely love this blush brush I use it almost every day I totally recommend it! " in 9 reviews
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Liza K.
Kostroma
Brushes duofiber from MAC. These brushes are made from a combination of nap - natural in the base and "torn" artificial on the tip, designed to work with cream and / or dry textures. Uniqueness of them, in my opinion, is that they perfectly extinguish a fat texture, so if you like cream blush or sculpture, I recommend you get one of them.My favorite is brush 159, because it is very versatile. She can tone and apply, and blush cream blossom, and powder to walk. The very shape of the rounded spatula impresses me very much.
Mary G.
Laval, QC
Love my Mac brush! I use it for blush or bronzer. Picks up color nicely. It’s soft and I like the way it feels in my hand. Great value. Worth it. Highly recommend these brushes.
Michelle G.
That brush is so good, I swear! I've been using it now for about a year or so and it's still one of my faves! I washed it so many times already and it's still good. Price is good for it's quality, and I would buy it again anytime! So easy and cute. YAY MAC
Rylee_Cerra R.
Sutton
This mac brush is very nice it doesn't leave streaks or marks where this was applied. It is defenitly easy to use. One of my friends has the same one and he really likes it to. I was defenitly satisfied with this product
Anay M.
México
Me encanta la brocha es genial me ayuda a difuminar genial y deja el color suficiente y su acabado fenomenal además que se siente super suave y tersa
DJ G.
Belfast
My favourite Foundation brush, it's flat to spread product, but fluffy to blend. Perfect size for getting around the nose and under the eyes!
Luceny N.
Muito cheiroso...quero muito ainda poder usá-lo de novo. As pessoas que conheço usa e recomenda sempre ele.
Jocileide b.
joão pessoa
Maravilhosa!!! Eu não vou poder me manda o que é o que ela não pode me deixar o nome dele
Astrid M.
Panama city
Are this brushes easy to clean??
Erika S.
Does this brush only have one use?