MAC 159 Duo Fiber Blush Brush uploaded by Marie M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Small Rounded, Double-chiseled, Paddle-shaped Blush Brush For The Smooth, Refined Application Of Powders And Creams To Shade, Blush And Highlight The Face. Made From A Soft Blend Of Natural And Synthetic Fibres That Work Especially Well With All Mineralize Products. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

MAC 159 Duo Fiber Blush Brush
  • "I absolutely love this blush brush I use it almost every day I totally recommend it! " in 9 reviews
Davetta S.
Although I consider myself a Mac fan to the bone these brushes are way too expensive for my liking. I've only ever seen them sold online but I feel the lesser brands are just as good if not better. I would not recommend.
Jerica G.
I love brushes. Im pretty obsessed with them. However they have to be extremely soft for me to like them. This one is so soft its unreal and can be used for a couple different things.
Nadine T.
This is my favorite blush brush ever. Totally worth the money. Got it at my love mac store and. I have oily skin and brushes like this make application much easier. Completely recommend 10/10.
Betsy V.
So i definitely didn't know this was a blush brush.... I was told to use it for foundation. Take my word for it and DONT. It will completely ruin the brush. The hairs are all stuck together and half fallen out. Such a disappointment! This is one of the first MAC products I've used too! 😢
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this brush so much, I use it as a highlighting Brush it does the job, I didn't even know that it was a blush brush but you could use any brush to do anythings, but the price is pretty expensive but if you want a dupe try some morphe brushes
Jessica B.
Gray
Honestly I can't believe how bad this brush was. Pieces fall out evert single time I use it. It was expensive. I was expecting more from a M. A. C. brand brush.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is a great blush for highlighter. It blends it so beautifully and it looks so natural. I couldn't live with out his brush.
Kiana W.
Love anything Mac related!!! Great product and such good quality! Might be a bit pricey but totally worth it
savannah l.
very soft and nice doesn't irritate the skin my skin type is very sensitive but it didn't hurt my skin
Jordan C.
Swampscott , MA
Love this brush! Blends eye make up so well I definitely suggest it! Pricey but worth it
Astrid M.
Panama city
Are this brushes easy to clean??
Erika S.
Does this brush only have one use?