BY MAC COSMETICS

Full And Dense For Dusting Loose Or Pressed Powder On Face Or Body. This Brush Is Particularly Good For Bronzer And Powder Application With Soft Fibres That Form A Full, Rounded Shape. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, but you definitely have to be careful when cleaning it. I've lost countless hairs just from doing regular brush cleaning. I would love a new one, but would be more careful with it l.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This powder brush is really great especially when I use I.T with my MAC skinfinish pressed powder, I.T blends out easily and I.T is really soft. I use I.T almost every time I wear makeup, I like using I.T even for a soft glow with a highlighter as well
Danielle C.
Largo
My go to setting powder brush! It's so light and thick and has no shedding at all. I haven't found a brush that could take its place. Definitely worth the money! Highly recommend for both beginners and experienced MUA.
Skye B.
Texarkana , TX
HANDS DOWN THE BEST POWDER BRUSH!!! It's fluffy but holds product. I bought mine from the Mac counter inside Dillards. Easy to use! And it has such a sleek look! I 110% recommend!
Korey J.
Shreveport, LA
I love this brush!!! Oh my god, this brush blends it all for me. I use it for Blush, contour, bronzer, highlight, powder, pressed primer, anything you can think of. It stays beautiful, and even after washing, stays in the original shape. It's totally worth the $42!!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this brush! I purchase one five years ago and it has lasted a long time! It was pricey but worth it! It’s not as soft as it used to be but it is five years old! Highly recommend these brushes!
Natisha T.
What a great brush this is I use this powder brush often I have oily skin and large pores so powder is definitely my best friend and this brush makes it all the better I would definitely purchase again
Brandi E.
austin texas
Mac used to have some of my favorite brushes in high school. So I repurchased some and these shed like crazy on my face. Ruined my makeup and I just couldn't stand it. These went in the trash.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Mac I really do but this brush just wasn't great after a few washes it lost its softness. Its feels rough on my face don't get me wrong it does a great job when I apply my blushes it just feels pokey sorta strawlike I wish it was much more softer. The brush itself was 30 something dollars so I expected great quality for my money.
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
This brush I used every day , I used for loose setting powder, it so soft , Mac its one of my favorites for brush , and have a good pricey , it's acceptable, and I recommended for sure , I'm soo satisfied
Abigail N.
What product is best for cleaning this brush?
Ashley F.
What is the best way to clean this brush?