BY MAC COSMETICS

An Ultra-soft And Smooth Brush In A Large Double-chiseled Shape Made Of Super-luxurious Fibres. Because Of Its Slightly Flat Paddle Shape And Silky Bristles, This Brush Is Best Used For Sheer Washes Of Powder All Over The Face. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

MAC 135 Large Flat Powder Brush
  • "I live for this brush! I recently purchased it because of Desi Perkins and I loooveeee it. It's the perfect brush for all powders but I use it for contouring and I haven't been able to put it done it's so soft and it's just the right size " in 9 reviews
Payton M.
I love  brushes and if you do to you would definitely love this brush it's very dence and  very fluffy at the same time very amazing very good quality for anything I love it so much. brushes are one of my favorite and I love to use it for like blush contour anything like that so yeah I think you if you love brushes you would definitely love this one for Mac is so amazing and I love it so so so much ..❤️
Danyel☮ ♡.
Amazing brush! Love this for bronzer/contour!! This just does the perfect bronzer application with no effort at all. Just beautiful application every time! Expensive brush but totally worth it!
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Its alright.  I didn't notice any difference between this brush and any other non name brand brush I've used.  I would definitely be okay with using a cheaper brand.  I have medium dry to oily skin.  Save your coins, and purchase one from another less expensive brand.
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
I do not know how I lived life so long without this brush! I just recently purchased this bad boy and bronzing, and finishing powders have never been so easy to apply! Bristles are super soft, and the quality of this brush is amazing. Buy, buy, buy!
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
I bought this about a year ago and have used it everyday since then. It’s perfect for bronzing AND contouring at the same time. I will need to replace this soon now that I am thinking about it haha but it’s awesome quality. Obviously!
Taylor B.
I love all Mac products and brushes. They may be a little pricey but they last and ate well worth it. I have sensitive skin and nothing seems to bother me. The brushes are so easy and smooth to apply any makeup I’d definitely buy more brushes
Syetta A.
Atlanta, GA
I use this brush to dust powder from under my eyes. I don't reach for it as much as I intended to maybe once per week. I believe the hairs are long which make the bristles bend more than my other brushes. It is also not as dense. These are not bad things but it's different from my other brushes so I have to get acclimated to this. Overall high quality brush!
regina a.
TULSA, OK
This brush is beyond amazing. Sturdy soft select goat. Great for a soft flush of color or to wisp away excess powder and great for broking the face. Lats down the perfect amount of product without making it muddy or leaving harsh lines. Doesn't stain and easy to clean
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
Favorite brush to use for contour. It gets in the hollows of my cheeks for a natural looking contour and makes it so much easier than usual
You can use this as a Bronzer brush as well. An all around versatile brush
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This brush is my favorite for bronzing up my face! It is great to contour using the tip or for bronzing using the side. It does shed, but I don't even care lol it's amazing and I never use anything else(: try it it and you won't regret it!
Laura G.
Hobart, OK
Is this comparable to Marc Jacobs the bronze brush?!
Marcela T.
East Palo Alto
I really want to buy this brush, but I'd like to know if Is it a good deal for apply the powder under my eyes and in my full face too?