BY MAC COSMETICS

A Short, Round, Flat-topped Brush For Smooth, Easy Application Of Foundations, Creams, Emulsions And Select Powder Products, Especially Mineralize Products. Use In A Swirling Motion For A Sheer Product Application. Features A Blend Of Natural Bristles And Synthetic Fibres, And A Short Handle For Easy Portability. M∙a∙c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules. Available In M∙a∙c Stores Only.

Kara B.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is hands down my favorite foundation applicator. It is perfect for all over coverage on my uneven skin tone. This brush does not shed and is easy to clean. It leads to even makeup application. I bought it at Nordstrom and would recommend it to anyone needing full coverage application!
Priti G.
Love this brush and honestly all Mac brushes are amazing and worth the price! They are like investment for yourself! You'll be happy with their makeup brushes and won't regret the purchase!
Brooke H.
Love my brush it's soft and a really nice brush I would say it's not to spendy and it's great on my skin type and it's got really good at covering your spots and it moves your foundation around very well
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
I really enjoy using this brush when applying foundation, it gives it a flawless finish, by using stippling motions. MAC brushes are great and long lasting. MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
Victoria B.
Hickory
Mac is one of my favorite make up brands. This brush does great!! The hairs don't fall out and it's easy to clean. Definitely gets the job done and also has great quality! I bought it at ultra and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!!!!!!
Luci L.
This is a really good liquid brush (liquid foundation) the dual fiber creates a beautiful airbrush finish. This was always my go to brush, they now have another brush I prefer. But this one is a great brush, the cost is pretty expensive to me. $42 brush.
Alysia S.
Tampa, FL
I love this brush! It's seriously perfect for everything. I mainly use it for color correcting and concealer when I want a fuller coverage. The short bristles help as well. I love all of my mac brushes but this one takes the cake
Kayleigh R.
I use this when I need to do others makeup for a quick apply. It helps pat the product into your skin. The only reason I gave it four stars is because a beauty blender gives a fresher look, but besides that it is a great brush.
Aimee N.
Prattville, AL
MAC makeup brushes are the BEST I've ever used, hands down. They're very very soft, the quality is incredible, and they last forever. I've had mine for two years now, and they still look brand new. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
One of my favorite brushes!! I love duo fiber brushes! They blend creams like a dream. I even use them for setting powder or blush, or eyeshadow. They can do it all! I love them!!!