BY MAC COSMETICS

A Short, Round, Flat-topped Brush Ideal For The Smooth, Easy Application Of Foundations, Creams, Emulsions And Select Powder Products, Especially All Mineralize Products. Use In A Swirling Motion For A Sheer Application Of Product. Features A Blend Of Natural Bristles And Synthetic Fibres. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. They Feature Wood Handles And Nickel-plated Brass Ferrules.

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "This is an amazing Foundation brush, great for blending your highlight, contour and coverage foundation into a natural/smooth & gradual effect that'll make your contour more natural than ever, high quality, doesn't shed, easy to clean, deposit's product better than most brushes that'll deposit and extract at the same time. I use this in my everyday makeup routine, I absolutely love it. Makes blending so easy." in 19 reviews
  • "PREFECT! for blending and applying foundations also blush it give u that perfect FLush of Blush ! you can also easily build up color with this brush! FLAWLESS APPLICATION every time!" in 10 reviews
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
In the beginning it was a #1 brush that I would use for applying foundations and blending. With time it started leaving streaks of foundation on my face, which basically led me to using a blending sponge to fix the flaws. I still use it but I always have to even out my face makeup with other brushes and sponges after that. The brush itself is very nice and feels nice at first but it doesn’t last long in terms of perfectness.
Hannah K.
Savannah, GA
I love this brush. Is my favorite one for foundation uses. It makes so easy to use any type of foundation. I bought it from the physical MAC store in Georgia and I use it every single day. I super recommend the investment because I don't know any other brush better than this one.
nicole s.
Fridley, MN
I don't know if they changed how these are made but the one I just purchased is so similar to my morphe stipple brush and that one is a fraction of the price. The one I have from years ago doesn't shed and preforms better than my new one. Sad.
Alex N.
I use this for my foundation and if you put too much foundation on, it leaves streaks but that’s a minor problem you can fix. It’s really easy to clean and dries quickly too. It will also last years and look brand new!
jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my favor duo fiber brushes of all time. Price is a little higher than your average brushes but this brush isn't average. It is perfect and leaves your makeup seamless. A must have in your freelance kit
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love his brush for blemished areas. You’re able to dab product a little easier on problem spots which I tend to have thanks for scarring and discoloration. I swear by MAC brushes.
Danielle L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brush that is soft and easy to clean and does a good job of blending out foundation. I have combination skin and it’s pretty soft on it. Just be good about cleaning it.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
You can use this brush in so many ways! It’s very versatile, and I think that’s a great quality in a brush. Like I’ve said in my other MAC brush review, these are expensive but they will last you years. I’ve had this one for at least 4 years. This brush does not shed, not even a little.
Mandi L.
La Porte
This is hands-down the best foundation brush ever. It applies your foundation flawlessly and evenly every time. It holds its shape and does not lose any bristles ever. This is even after multiple cleanings. I will never switch foundation brushes after discovering this Golden brush
Shawna K.
Beaverton, OR
My absolute favorite brush to use when applying foundation or liquid products onto my clients. It’s quick and easy to buff out. It’s also a lot easier to clean compared to some of the more dense foundation brushes.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge , VA
Is this a good product is it like no other /?
Maggie S.
Is this brush soft?
is if worth the money?? $$
Fathima N.
Riyadh, Riyadh
How to get voxbox
Fida H.
Mac brushes are expensive ! I want to know if it really worth the price?