BeautyM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C 129SH Powder/Blush Brush

M·A·C 129SH Powder/Blush Brush

An all-purpose brush for blush or face powder.

I received this brush for someone and I actually use it to apply my foundation, works well but my only issue is the shedding, period. Does anyone else feels like this brush sheds a little too much?[product:mac-cosmetics-129-synthetic-powderblush-brush]
Start your review of M·A·C 129SH Powder/Blush Brush!
Milina S.
Riverside, CA
I love the Mac brushes I can say I almost have all of them. I can use this one for plenty different looks one my favorite for base eyeshadow
Christina L.
The brunch is definitely my go to for face powder and blush application. The soft fibers form a full, rounded dome shape that hug your cheek making look almost like an airbrush affect.. which I'm always getting compliments for. I have had it a while like close to two years and it is still in great shape love this brush!!
Jessica H.
Okeechobee, FL
M·A·C 129SH Powder/Blush Brush uploaded by Jessica H.
Okay this isn't the correct brush I got the cruella blush brush, was completely upset with Mac because they didn't offer these two people in the US. Luckily I met this amazing Aussie who offered to pick them up for me and ship them to me I received them yesterday these brushes are amazing which makes me even more upset Mac didn't offer them to the US but this brush feels amazing is gorgeous and picks up pigment perfectly I couldn't recommend it more
Taylor S.
Longview, TX
I've had these brushes for years. I haven't cleaned them in years either, which I definitely should. These are long lasting and the bristles don't fall out like other brushes that I've used.
Nancy M.
M·A·C 129SH Powder/Blush Brush uploaded by Nancy M.
I would expect this brush to be a lot softer. The quality is not as Great as would be expected of a Mac product. I have the 129 blush brush but it’s the nutcracker version. I got this brush in a set. I found the nutcracker set at @tjmaxx on clearance for $20.
Mary T.
Love Mac's Brushes. High Quality & Last forever if you clean & treat them properly. Money is well spent!
Irene S.
Darby, PA
This brush is really nice and good ..always use it for my blush lol ..it's very pricey tho tbh too ...I often use it a lot when baking my face
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
I love all of the mac brushes! They are at the higher price point but that's what you pay if you really want a quality product!
linda N.
i really like this brush, i use it mostly for my contour powder though. what i like the most about the brush is the convience of its size. i mostly hate the texture of this brush because it feels very rough. im aware this is a human hair brush but i still dont like the texture.
Yana D.
I repurchase this brush for years. My one and only. Tried a lot of them but always go back to this one. Perfect size. Perfect texture. Perfect weight. Perfect shape.